Are Hybe girl groops cursed?

• Stream Glam!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Clearly. Who knows, maybe SM put a curse on hybe so that all their girl groups get into scandals or disband. Hybe really does have some demons in that company building. Hummm hummm. Praise God.

It is just that Bang does not know how to run girl groups. Like Johnny's , which only runs boy groups, Hybe should have concentrated on male acts only.

• but after a couple years, and after bighit got bigger, you'd think they'd have it figured out by now? I mean just hire new staff! It's sort of bizarre.

Hybe , like YG and Edam, is run as a one person operation. Like Bang's ex partner JYP, who took years before he finally gave up some control of the company he founded, Bang can't just let any control slip away from his fingers.

All the employees he hired ultimately have to defer to his opinion.

• It is just that Bang does not know how to run girl groups. Like Johnny's , which only runs boy groups, Hybe should have concentrated on male acts only.

BangPd had literally TEN MEMBERS ready and available. Ten vetted, proven experienced members. All with impeccable reputations, all loved by their managers and staff, virtually ZERO RISK.

And if he didnt want all of them, he coulda just picked literally any four or five or three to go with Ssamkura to form Leserafim.

Wizones wouldve been so grateful that they would have made a redebuted Izone subunit the most successful debut in history, would made Eleven and Fearless look like nugus.

Imagine:

Eunbi as leader

Chaewon and Yuri as main vocals

Sakura and Minju as centers and main visuals

Chaeyeon and Yena as main dancers

:pepe-onions:

• Hybe , like YG and Edam, is run as a one person operation. Like Bang's ex partner JYP, who took years before he finally gave up some control of the company he founded, Bang can't just let any control slip away from his fingers.

All the employees he hired ultimately have to defer to his opinion.

This is why i love your posts lol.

I see Kpoppies all the time claim that YG, JYP, and LSM arent in charge of their companies anymore. I'm like, bruh, do you have any idea the kinds of egos that are involved here? Boomer alpha men who spent their entire lives building up giant companies from scratch do not "let go" of their companies just because they're no longer the official CEO or whatever. As long as they're still in the building in some capacity, they are gonna throw their weight around. And none of their replacement figureheads are hired without their approval.

• And Honda Hitomi, seeing little future in Japan at that time (she was not a prominent member), was also seeking to operate in Korea, getting a Korean driver's license. (Japan and Korea drive in opposite ways so a Korean driver's license is less useful in Japan.)

• This is why i love your posts lol.

I see Kpoppies all the time claim that YG, JYP, and LSM arent in charge of their companies anymore. I'm like, bruh, do you have any idea the kinds of egos that are involved here? Boomer alpha men who spent their entire lives building up giant companies from scratch do not "let go" of their companies just because they're no longer the defacto CEO or whatever. As long as they're still in the building in some capacity, they are gonna throw their weight around. And none of their replacement figureheads are hired without their approval.

Which is true. At least SM and JYP have to answer to their stockholders to some degree and have lessened their iron grip somewhat, giving some leeway to their lieutenants.

But YG, Hybe and Edam are still run like traditional autocratic Korean companies like the Samsung and Hyundai during the 1960s-1980s with the boss' word being the law there.

• Source Music is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hybe. The ex owner just gets an office in there but is not involved in decision making anymore.

Now Source is 100% Hybe but not last year?

Source continues to have legal status even though it is 100% controlled by hybe, blaming Source and letting it die is a logical path.

Le sserafim cost Source everything they had and it was still a low-budget, shoddy debut, which the company's fans justified as minimalist. Then Source although half bankrupt, his debt is more than 4 million dollars, he buys prizes for Le sserafim and I suspect he also bought albums, why wasn't the presale supposed to be 380k? They are hardly close to that number.

For the investors of Hybe Source Music it became a business hole, Le sserafim has been a failure and now also stained with a scandal, the most sensible thing for Hybe is to transfer Sakura and Chawon to Pledis Ador or to Big Hit himself and send to hell Source and Le sserafim.

• Now Source is 100% Hybe but not last year?

Source continues to have legal status even though it is 100% controlled by hybe, blaming Source and letting it die is a logical path.

Le sserafim cost Source everything they had and it was still a low-budget, shoddy debut, which the company's fans justified as minimalist. Then Source although half bankrupt, his debt is more than 4 million dollars, he buys prizes for Le sserafim and I suspect he also bought albums, why wasn't the presale supposed to be 380k? They are hardly close to that number.

For the investors of Hybe Source Music it became a business hole, Le sserafim has been a failure and now also stained with a scandal, the most sensible thing for Hybe is to transfer Sakura and Chawon to Pledis Ador or to Big Hit himself and send to hell Source and Le sserafim.

Wut? 380k was the preorder number, they never match up with Hanteo or Gaon exactly. I think LSRFM has about 328k on Hanteo, which probably means 330-400k on Gaon for May.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!