Hybe are one of the most incompetent labels

• armys have been trying to tell you that for years but people always said they're exaggerating. enhypen's fandom has been repeating this for the last year but they were ridiculed for it. now i hope each of you who were riding so much for that company gets to see how truly incompetent they are.

-they don't know how to promote songs which go viral/artists that gain big success

-they don't know how to properly deal with scandals

-unless you're a korean or japanese fan you won't be heard

-they simply suck at managing their groups

They got luck with bts and they certainly got lucky that their 4th gen groups are doing well too. It's definitely not thanks to their abilities as labels

• Go to Best Answer
  • one always says that good music defends itself

in same time I hope that in next months HYBE won't end like YG which from years is named as "gangsters" by Koreans

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the reality is all big companies suck, like there's really no denying.

• KG situation is being more than simple incompetent

They pretended they have no awareness of an actual legal document sent to them. They released an statement open to interpretation of fans that resulted in them assaulting victim further. They sued minors themselves, now that the said minor is going public they see guilt tripping them for releasing sensitive info one sided.

This is the same level as YG doing shake downs to victims.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• KG situation is being more than simple incompetent

They pretended they have no awareness of an actual legal document sent to them. They released an statement open to interpretation of fans that resulted in them assaulting victim further. They sued minors themselves, now that the said minor is going public they see guilt tripping them for releasing sensitive info one sided.

This is the same level as YG doing shake downs to victims.

You're right, this indeed goes beyond simple incompetence. How you, as a company, will preach about ending violence, will make your artists partake into such campaigns and meanwhile,you will be debuting a whole bully. A bully whom you'll defend even when you know the entire truth...it's so nasty

• hybe remains incapable of doing anything BUT try to saver their own asses.

this kim garam’s situation just proved that. theyre wasting resources, money and ruining their other acts reputation just to safe face. to prove they were right. theyre selfish, entitled and incompetent.

they keep and will continue do to whatever the fck they want until people WAKE THE FUCK UP, and see theyre no better than any other company.

but alas, there’s people willing to throw their own faves under the bus for a company.

were willing to defend a random girl that debuted 2 seconds ago just because she came from that company.

so, yeah.

fuck hybe.

• Hybe is no better than any other big companies & the sooner some people here realise that, the better. Good to see other fandoms of hybe groups are seeing this too.

It's partly because of brainless hybe stans, that always defend them/never call them out, that this company felt comfortabele enough to handle this case the way they have done. Whatever happens next, i hope they will be held more accountable in the future because i don't want to know how far their ego will take them next time.

• Hybe is no better than any other big companies & the sooner some people here realise that, the better. Good to see other fandoms of hybe groups are seeing this too.

It's partly because of brainless hybe stans, that always defend them/never call them out, that this company felt comfortabele enough to handle this case the way they have done. Whatever happens next, i hope they will be held more accountable in the future because i don't want to know how far their ego will take them next time.

You really think HYBE is listening to us fans though? They were gonna do what they wanted to regardless, I hate this idea that somehow fans allowed HYBE to do this and we have the ability to stop them because we don't. Why can't HYBE be to blame for their own actions?

• You really think HYBE is listening to us fans though? They were gonna do what they wanted to regardless, I hate this idea that somehow fans allowed HYBE to do this and we have the ability to stop them because we don't.

Frankly, i don't care if you hate that idea because that's literally what has been happening. Hybe has grown arrogant through the years & it's partly because I-army have defended their every move and supported whatever they decided to do next (hopefully the boundary will be nfts, but i'm not counting on it). they used to listen to fans (the biggest complaints, not small irrelevant ones), but they have lost their integrity.

Gone is the "music & artists for healing" and hello money obessesed, but no managing skills billion dollar company. they owe where they are now to bts & if they keep handling things like they are atm, even bts won't be able to save their (hybe's) reputation.

also, to all the "bts scandals were well handled" comments..??

bts' scandals were pretty much all petty ones, so they never had to actually handle a REAL scandal before.

• looks like their PR section didn't expand at the same rate the company grew.

Anytime an idol is accused of something as serious as bullying the company puts the idol on hiatus but Garama even continued promoting and posting pictures on Twitter as if nothing happened. Also, the statement they released did nothing to help the situation. Like being comfortable with suing minors then the victim's law firm should thread with care coz of minors. They only had to manage one group in the past so their weaknesses weren't noticeable but now they are juggling multiple groups more people are having complaints about their management.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!