[enter-talk] BUT YOU GUYS ARE SWEARING AT KIM GARAM BUT WHY NOT HWANG HYUNJIN?

• Isn’t hyunjin an actual bully tho, he even had to apologize to the victim.

His whole class was problematic so they're bully too. The only difference is he's a celebrity that's why people care more and his classmates aren't they're living like normal people.

• idk about the korean side but intl people do bring taeyong and hyujin at some points and swore at them too when it first broke out so no I don't really see a difference lmao for the longest time people called taeyong scammyong :pepe-hehe: the lia case was the one that was kept the most under the rug I've noticed

• tbh, I hate twitter stay, but this person in here is spreading false events. they deadass supported him when he left, he was never mistreated by stays while under the group. It only was until that witchunt was spurred on him, which had every Kpop fandom and their mama joining in to condemn him, including stays.

This revisionist crap by some people needs to stop.

Exactly

• it's literally true and stays are LYING to themselves. they are a pick me fandom. he did BULLY somebody and apologized and he got NOTHING for it. but Garam is getting witch-hunted with no real evidence. make it make sense. stays should be repenting to god every day for how evil they are.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• it's literally true and stays are LYING to themselves. they are a pick me fandom. he did BULLY somebody and apologized and he got NOTHING for it. but Garam is getting witch-hunted with no real evidence. make it make sense. stays should be repenting to god every day for how evil they are.

Idk if you're being serious or just another troll account

• If you see the comments under pann translation and Korean comments both hate on him a lot.

It’s not that ppl hate on her more it’s that GGs are far more dependent on casual support than BGs. Let’s forget if it’s real or not : what does removing Hyunjin from the group even accomplish? SKZ losing their 0.2 melon streams? Big loss lol.

Even here if the company sees that fan support can overturn GP dependency nothing will happen to this girl.

Regardless or whether a scandal is true or not removing a member will depend on how important the member is to the group’s continued success. Companies don’t care about “justice for victims” that’s not why a member remains or leaves. It’s all about profitability.

• I'm late asf but, why do they bring up these ask screenshots? If anything he looks like a victim in those, getting insults every day, is he supposed to not snap at that? lol

Also people are fixated on him, most witnesses said it was mutual, he acted like the bigger person and apologized for his part.

• I'm late asf but, why do they bring up these ask screenshots? If anything he looks like a victim in those, getting insults every day, is he supposed to not snap at that? lol

Also people are fixated on him, most witnesses said it was mutual, he acted like the bigger person and apologized for his part.

they are fixated on him because he's an idol because somehow in most people's fucked up brains idols are not human and thus must be held to unrealistic standards and be the ethical moral backbone of society. Plus people are comparing his situation vs garam and the previous member of skz and noticed how the responses and outcomes are not equal so people conclude that there must be some bias there for his outcome to be quite different than others .

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!