Posts by BQpop

seungri still being questioned after 2 year . seungri manage to win over some bs allegations . even witnessed told judge why their statement to police being changed . you see seungri doesn't use his power to escape . but sk use their power to convict seungri . even the media spread lies like. this forum so

funny way of looking at it. sounds more like there's way too much evidence he was indeed involved with things going on which is why he cannot escape this whole thing to me.

The symptoms come on quick, and the initial symptoms you are experiencing sound quite similar to mine and my sisters.

The chest tightness and cough will come soon enough.

Try to get one of those Vicks steaming/vapour inhalers it reaaally helps.

If it gets really bad, boil some water in a pot and put tumeric, garlic, ginger, lemon & cloves in it, put a lid on it and let it boil then inhale the steam. When me and my sister had Covid, we tried this 2/3 times a day and the next day we were miles better.

Get well soon!

So it's even worse! This strategy of milking BP discography is just plain rude and disrespectful to them and to the fans. YGE really need to understand that if they go like that i don't see all of them renewing their contract.

I know, if it really is a deluxe or mini album it'll be really disappointing. BlackPink is a million seller group - the first ever gg in history to do so, surely YG Ent will want to repeat their success in sales? I don't see them selling a million with a mini and I think it's dumb to regress their sales purely by not providing fans with music - but tbf given Rose and Lisa's solo debuts, at this point I'm just relieved we'll be getting an ot4 comeback at all this year.

I read it was a deluxe album. So it'll probably be 'The Album' with 3/4 extra songs. Perhaps including Ready For Love?

Treasure is as big in Japan right now as Bigbang was during that time (coming from someone who owns the JPN albums only physically from BB and was involved in the community when they were huge there at the start of their careers 2007-2010). Treasure could easily be huge world wide like BB was in 2011-2014. YG just needs to promote them well like they have been.

Nah not in the West - they have waaay too many members.

Oooooh that's so interesting but I don't think SM will do that this soon. Assuming all their songs will follow the same storyline, this shouldn't happen for awhile, I think the next song would be them entering the portal into KWANGYA the ai world, for the first time. In black mamba the girls made it clear they were in the human world with winter being in school, Ningning being by the computers etc and they've been dropping lots of water/ portal hints. What we know is the portal is a liquid like texture and we have seen the AI's come out of there on their debut performance video (image below) and also Karina SYNK video at the end, but we've never actually seen the girls go inside it?? so my guess is the next song will be that

:froghype:

aespa - Black Mamba [Debut Live Performance] - Entertainment News - Gaga  Daily

Yesss, that makes a lot of sense. You've clearly given this some thought unlike me lool it sounds likely they could do that. I was a bit confused and skeptical about this whole ae concept predebut but the more I see of Aespa, the more I'm really starting to stan - I'm actually very excited about their next comeback and to follow the whole plot line, it's almost like a cartoon, and a really unique concept.

Also, so the blue dome thing we saw in Forever, is that supposed to be the KWANGYA that connects them or is it a portal? And what is SYNK, is that what the ae counterparts of the members are called?

Did y'all notice the stage for Black Mamba (ocean set, fishes, and a dolphin!!!)

Are those hints for a mermaid concept for their first comeback??? :pepe-hype:

Idk I feel like the next concept will follow the past 2 songs with the ae counterparts of the girls. The plot will probably follow them meeting the ae members seeing as Black Mamba was the intro and Forever showed the ae members being 'trapped' almost in a dome of some sort whilst both the ae and normal members being aware of one another. The next song we should see them all meeting - or perhaps it will take a while to get there? What is your prediction when it comes to the whole ae storyline?

So basically this actress is just salty that soojin allegedly called her unpretty behind her back 10 years ago when they were kids in middle school?

Where's the school violence, physical assault, stealing, planting cigarettes and what not rumors that were spread about soojin just because of this actress's past vague cryptic posts, in the end it all comes down to "she allegedly taked behind my back and called me unpretty behind my back bla bla bla".

It gives everyone an idea of her character at the time and goes against what Soojin previously said about not ever knowing or interacting with Seo Shinae. Perhaps we can give her the benefit of the doubt and say she wasn't lying and truly forgot about this then what about the other instances she is refusing against? All in all, Soojin clearly has a cloudy memory and if she can't remember this particular situation, how do we know that the other instances didn't happen and Soojin just forgot about them?

Damn couldn't Jisoo and YG have just chosen something like a romantic comedy or action drama as a first project? There's a lot on the line for Jisoo and it's never good when politics get involved for knetz. The full plot isn't yet known so hopefully it'll be fine when it airs and stop any concerns of the Korean public but I can't help but be nervous for her given these recent articles. Yall know knetz love to nitpick and complain. :sweatr:

Relationships like this can work but personally, I think compatibility is really important - finding a middle ground, whilst making sure you're both happy. To hear you feel gloomy and resentful is kinda alarming for me, that's not how you should feel towards your significant other. Sounds like eventually you'll find it far too exhausting to be with him and he'll end up getting bored with you.

If you're referring to Twitter, I'd recommend staying off there. Anytime I visit blink stan twitter I instantly regret it - literally just filled with death threats, fan wars from all 4 BP akgaes. The crazy thing is most OT1 accounts spend more time hating and arguing with other akgaes than they do posting and appreciating their fav lmao

In Lisa's case, it might seem like she gets the most hate because she is literally one of the most popular kpop idols in history so of course there'll also be the most jobless people who hate on her. The love overweighs the hate though.

Half the choreo was literally just pointing, honestly I was bored by the second chorus, the choreo is not it.

But she looks gorgeous and I love her vocals, people talking about flat notes here and there but it's her first stage and she was probably a lil nervous, no doubt she'll improve over the next few stages.

Gone was perfection, I definitely think Rosie suits the whole stripped back kinda vibe much more where it's just her and raw vocals.

Jennie is the face of the group so it makes sense that her solo wasn't too far off to what BLACKPINK would release, but Rosie's the main vocal and singer/songwriter of the group so I feel like an indie song, with just her vocals and her guitar would have better allowed for an opportunity to showcase not only something different to BP's usual music but also a different side to Rose, as a musician.

OTG kinda lacked that 'oomph' factor and I understand why some people think 'Gone' should have been the title - but tbf both are still good songs, and Rosie in the mv was gorgeous.

Whilst sexism is very much a problem among most kpop fans, I'm not sure what sexism has to do with this particular situation. BTS fans already had an entire Korean album by the point Dynamite was released - it's not really comparable to waiting for 2 years for a solo DEBUT.

I get kfans disappointment - and it would have been a good idea to build on the interest the Korean gp and non-blinks had for Rosie to further her popularity in Korea, but while I'm not blown away with her solo, I'm personally satisfied with the 2 English songs, it's very suited to Rose and her music taste.