aespa @ the Korea-UAE Festival Concert + COMEBACK HINT!!!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did ya'll see the interactions, it's soooooo cute ;( aespa International fandom is growing!!

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Did y'all notice the stage for Black Mamba (ocean set, fishes, and a dolphin!!!)

Are those hints for a mermaid concept for their first comeback??? :pepe-hype:

Idk I feel like the next concept will follow the past 2 songs with the ae counterparts of the girls. The plot will probably follow them meeting the ae members seeing as Black Mamba was the intro and Forever showed the ae members being 'trapped' almost in a dome of some sort whilst both the ae and normal members being aware of one another. The next song we should see them all meeting - or perhaps it will take a while to get there? What is your prediction when it comes to the whole ae storyline?

• Styling was so on point, only Giselle got an unflattering one compared to the others but she still look good. Karina as ending fairy omg, her beauty never fail to amaze me

I disagree, I wasn't wowed by the styling, it felt very average for aespa girls, they still owned it don't get me wrong, but ive seen them dressed better

:pepecry:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Idk I feel like the next concept will follow the past 2 songs with the ae counterparts of the girls. The plot will probably follow them meeting the ae members seeing as Black Mamba was the intro and Forever showed the ae members being 'trapped' almost in a dome of some sort whilst both the ae and normal members being aware of one another. The next song we should see them all meeting - or perhaps it will take a while to get there? What is your prediction when it comes to the whole ae storyline?

Oooooh that's so interesting but I don't think SM will do that this soon. Assuming all their songs will follow the same storyline, this shouldn't happen for awhile, I think the next song would be them entering the portal into KWANGYA the ai world, for the first time. In black mamba the girls made it clear they were in the human world with winter being in school, Ningning being by the computers etc and they've been dropping lots of water/ portal hints. What we know is the portal is a liquid like texture and we have seen the AI's come out of there on their debut performance video (image below) and also Karina SYNK video at the end, but we've never actually seen the girls go inside it?? so my guess is the next song will be that

:froghype:

aespa - Black Mamba [Debut Live Performance] - Entertainment News - Gaga  Daily

• Yasss

Spitting FACTS!! :pepelove::pepe-cowboy:

See when you are the MAIN EVENT

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by www1717 ().

• Oooooh that's so interesting but I don't think SM will do that this soon. Assuming all their songs will follow the same storyline, this shouldn't happen for awhile, I think the next song would be them entering the portal into KWANGYA the ai world, for the first time. In black mamba the girls made it clear they were in the human world with winter being in school, Ningning being by the computers etc and they've been dropping lots of water/ portal hints. What we know is the portal is a liquid like texture and we have seen the AI's come out of there on their debut performance video (image below) and also Karina SYNK video at the end, but we've never actually seen the girls go inside it?? so my guess is the next song will be that

Yesss, that makes a lot of sense. You've clearly given this some thought unlike me lool it sounds likely they could do that. I was a bit confused and skeptical about this whole ae concept predebut but the more I see of Aespa, the more I'm really starting to stan - I'm actually very excited about their next comeback and to follow the whole plot line, it's almost like a cartoon, and a really unique concept.

Also, so the blue dome thing we saw in Forever, is that supposed to be the KWANGYA that connects them or is it a portal? And what is SYNK, is that what the ae counterparts of the members are called?

• Yesss, that makes a lot of sense. You've clearly given this some thought unlike me lool it sounds likely they could do that. I was a bit confused and skeptical about this whole ae concept predebut but the more I see of Aespa, the more I'm really starting to stan - I'm actually very excited about their next comeback and to follow the whole plot line, it's almost like a cartoon, and a really unique concept.

Also, so the blue dome thing we saw in Forever, is that supposed to be the KWANGYA that connects them or is it a portal? And what is SYNK, is that what the ae counterparts of the members are called?

Honestly, I have to give credit to SM with aespa! They’ve really uped the creativity massively, they’ve really given this a lot of research and thought. Their whole concept can spread into cartoons/ games/ mobile games/ toys etc the whole branding is very profitable and now all their songs will link, literally all their songs which I’ve never seen done before. I think the most I’ve seen has been Chris brown or Neyo who have linked like 4 or 5 of their songs, but it creates a continuation that people will be inclined to watch/ listen to see what happens next

As soon as I heard their concept I knew it would be like this, people were only negative about it because they aren’t creative and don’t think out the box

:sweatr1:

also, please visit our guild and have a look around/ get involved :* it’s all things aespa but also general kpop stufff as well. And message me or the other leaders if you’ll like to become a member

:pepelove1:

• Yesss, that makes a lot of sense. You've clearly given this some thought unlike me lool it sounds likely they could do that. I was a bit confused and skeptical about this whole ae concept predebut but the more I see of Aespa, the more I'm really starting to stan - I'm actually very excited about their next comeback and to follow the whole plot line, it's almost like a cartoon, and a really unique concept.

I think with forever it was more of a side story, as opposed to a continuation from black mamba, so like a one off special, I don’t think it’s part of their main story

:whatr:

• Oooooh that's so interesting but I don't think SM will do that this soon. Assuming all their songs will follow the same storyline, this shouldn't happen for awhile, I think the next song would be them entering the portal into KWANGYA the ai world, for the first time. In black mamba the girls made it clear they were in the human world with winter being in school, Ningning being by the computers etc and they've been dropping lots of water/ portal hints. What we know is the portal is a liquid like texture and we have seen the AI's come out of there on their debut performance video (image below) and also Karina SYNK video at the end, but we've never actually seen the girls go inside it?? so my guess is the next song will be that

I think that you are right :-) They also show new member on Ningning computer screen in forever video. Do you think new members might come :!:

• I think that you are right :-) They also show new member on Ningning computer screen in forever video. Do you think new members might come :!:

Honestly, I don’t know I’m just trying to focus on the current members

:pepe-peek:

The whole more members theory is messy and exhausting for me to even look into anymore

:sweatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!