Posts by BQpop

Anyone who actually thought we'd get a mini album from Rose after the 8 tracks we received last year for the groups 'full album' had it coming tbh like yall really thought???

God knows how long and hard Rosie's been working on her 2 songs, self-produced and self-written, it feels like I'm one of the few blinks actually excited for her. Stop setting yourselves up for disappointment all the damn time, then dampening the mood when YG disappoints, at this point yall should know better.

Cube pretty much only has GIDLE as their cash cow at the moment so they'll do everything they can to brush this scandal over and continue as they are. I-fans are still defending her so they still have some of their fans supporting them, even though in Korea, their so called 'image' and 'reputation' is pretty scarred and this will probably follow them around for a very long time, if not for the rest of their career as a band - which is a shame for the rest of the girls.

They are always hyped and saying they are only hyped once is dumb asf. All 3 cbs wwre successful and all artist rely on hype to be successful. So....at least give a legit point

... Dang why you so pressed

I said it's only PARTLY the reason behind their success in album sales. After all, their album was VERY long awaited.

And YG will, of course, accept nothing less than 1 million for their next comeback, so will probably use their tactic that has already proven to work.

Not like I'm demeaning their success or hating on the girls jeez, chill.

You don't know what you would do in such extreme situations. Most of the time when people say "i would do this" or "I would do that" they're just deluding themselves. Soojin defended herself, she clarified some facts and even admitted to smoking. That's all there is to know. You throwing shade at her statement for the sole and vague reason that you would do differently is irrelevant. You're just adding fuel to the fire.

Nah I stand by what I said. I would not allow my name to be slandered for something I did not do, there's no way.

Oh look! ⬆️⬆️⬆️ Another great psychic who can scan people's minds through their computer screen!

Chill out, bruh. You don't know jack. You're no Sherlock.

Ermm... don't psychics predict the future? What does that have to do with anything...

And when did I claim to be 'Sherlock' or even pass a judgement that the rumours were true? I'm talking from my point of view - if I was being accused of something I did not do, best believe I would let everyone know then and there that the rumours were bullshit.

Seems like you're the one that needs to chill, you seem a bit wound up over nothing 'bruh'.

Yeah, it's looking more and more like it.

I thought Rose's solo would be released Jan/Feb followed by Lisa's in late spring and an ot4 comeback Q3/4 but Rose releasing in March pushes things back a bit and no doubt the same will happen with Lisa's, I mean let's be honest. X/

And judging by rumours, Jisoo's drama is set to air in August, so she'll probably start working on her solo shortly after and release it Q4 instead.

Also looking back at BP's past comebacks YG loves a summer comeback and rarely releases BP comebacks in the second half of the year (LSG doesn't count since HYLT was the real 'comeback').

It would be smart tbh seeing as the hype tactic is partly the reason behind BP's huge success and all the solos's plus Jisoo's drama will garner more interest in the girls.

Might be wrong but

7 is Sunny?

6 is Sooyoung or Hyoyeon?

Yoona is 2?

Taeyeon is 1?