Posts by BQpop

I think the misconception for BP yall have comes from the fact that they are awkward af sometimes. Idk if YG skipped the media training with them or controls how they act or what it is - but BP on variety/award shows and interviews versus BP on ot4 vlives and their reality show on the BP channel seem like 2 entirely different groups. So it's no surprise to me that those that are not blinks say they aren't close.

As for ITZY's Yuna, most of the people who call her arrogant or independent are clearly not fans. Yes she is very confident and outgoing but she is also very dependent on her unnies and they're constantly saying how sensitive and thoughtful she is towards them so idk where that came from.

wow blinks are screaming about rose but ignoring bobby who has the same problem is pretty two-faced tbh

I wouldn't say they have the 'same problem'. Isn't this bobby's second solo - plus all the subunits he's had the opportunity to be in, with musical freedom pretty much since debut. We've been waiting for Rosie's solo for a LONG time coming so obviously there's more hype.

Yeah she was an ass, but she didn't say that the stylist was lying or anything when she could've and everyone would believe her.

she clearly regrets her actions so yea.

It didn't happen to u so why cant u forgive her, the only person who should have problems forgiving her is the stylist and even that is dumb

Didn't the stylist have a recording of her though... so no I don't think denying it was ever an option.

But I agree, it's time to move on. I really do not think the other RV girls need to be punished for Irene's mistake, esp after Wendy's accident too - it's been so long time since we've had an ot5 comeback.