Posts by aclassyteaparty

Also, people revealing that they think labels PAY brands for these endorsements and not vice versa is funny

ikr. some of the posts in this thread are weird to me . i thought we knew brands would specifically call out certain members they wanted to work with. sure sometimes the company probably does stuff to get other members out there, but the brand usually choses who they want. the brand sends out the love call first. y'all are not slick trying to downplay pham hanni, thats for sure. globally, she is the most popular member.

Lol, you really dying on the hill that BTS got the same playlisting that NJ is getting now? BTS are actually popular in the west and yet they didn’t get in any playlists until after they promoted heavily in the west. Yet NJ is on the most popular playlist after debut? Defending MHJ for what? She has already been proven to be the type to try to gaslight others and is narcissistic. You all really think she is above all these shady dealings? Yeah right, keep defending these pillars or morality. You all won’t get burned 😂

where is anyone "defending" min heejin exactly. proving you're full of shit is not defending min heejin and no one on this website at least is a genuine fan of her. YOU brought her into this convo with your weird ass conspiracy theory that she's stealing something from bts as if there's no possible way new jeans would ever be specifically asked for by brands. like what is even the purpose of anything you're saying? proving min heejin is some terrible women still doesnt prove she's doing what YOU'RE accusing her of

damn this rlly destroys the whole narrative that "bts gets absolutely no playlisting". it is rlly unfortunate that big hit won't do this for the solos tho

i mean, she has every right to sue people who are basically insinuating she's a pedo over things that don't really prove that. that whole controversy really did damage her image. but it's also true her subsequent actions haven't done her any good.

i just think its dumb for people to hide behind "its just a discussion" "we're giving valid criticism" when yall were rlly just calling her a pedo in broad daylight. js!

The MV and the dance looks promising. This group really shown quality so far more than some big companies.

How is it cheesy? You are talking about the pizza? It’s not cheap at all. The MV actually looks good and it made me (a non-fan) interested in the upcoming song. Plus Generation was also a bop with a great MV.

just my opinion lol. the title card with "rising" on it didn't look good to me and the dance scenes in the gym and the scene in the bus looked a little meh.

Sure thing. I'm sure the members really did their best for an album consisting of 6 songs. But the fact that JK shot the MV or other things doesn't explain why only 1 expensive version was released and the second version was released 4 MONTHS AFTER. I'm sure that's a decision BTS didn't make and you're well aware that that's what we were criticizing. But you tried to cover all the criticism by saying money is worth it and yes, you called people poor too. I'm sure many users remember this, not just me.

i never called anyone poor and you can't even seem to directly quote what i personally said. your perception of the situation has clearly overtaken what actually happened and im done. show me receipts or stop attempting to spread a false rumor about me. you're not going to make me look like the bad guy after that shit you just said about BE. you've showed enough of your ass.

girl-sure-jan.gif

Oh even now the way you threw BTS under the bus... The guys don't even know that the painting they made is used in the album content lol The album that BTS has contributed the most my ass. It was just another HYBE selling strategy, and you and I are well aware of that.

main-qimg-259ac835bae04e5068801a88d8236739

i should have known it wasn't worth trying to have an open and honest conversation with you. you say that about BE and have the audacity to question MY armydom? <X so every member of bts didn't contribute to the songs on the album? they didn't brainstorm and do their own photoshoots concepts? jk didn't contribute to LGO mv? THIS is why i don't like the army community on here that much anymore and why some of the best army users have gone inactive. i care more about "defending" hybe than defending bts? YOU care more about hating hybe than SUPPORTING bts.

Just like you used to belittle people, calling them poors, when we criticized HYBE for releasing only one expensive version.

i NEVER called anyone poor. and i won't let you lie on me. me only "argument" about BE, an album i actually own for the record, was that the album's content was worth the price. thats literally it. your side were the ones calling it a scam when it simply wasn't. and the same rhetoric continued through to proof. regardless of the cheaper version of proof that was literally also provided right out the gate. which tells me some of you won't be satisfied even when given what you fcking asked for. none of this was me looking at it from hybe's pov. it was me being upset that people were talking about price over celebrating bts' contributions, and essentially claiming bts' personal work wasn't worth it. BE was literally their most hands on album and half the fandom treated it like it was a money grab. i was not "defending hybe". i was defending BE.

and i swear you all love to not actually read or try to understand the literal words i write. you're always projecting some ulterior motive onto me. no matter how many times i also criticize hybe, you ignore it and say im defending them. even when its not a defense. i have vulnerably explained my thought process two days in a row. and we're still here. i am only here for bts and have been since 2013. i won't let you question me. again YOU DON'T KNOW ME. you have no idea what i do outside of this website. what i talk to me actual friends about. the army community on this website has been hostile for years. no, i don't want to fangirl with y'all. i just share my opinion when the topic interests me.

and, like, what am i supposed to be defending bts from exactly? do you think sharing your grievances towards hybe on a forum is some sort of activism? like? i personally prefer to treat bts like adult millionaires who will leave hybe whenever they want. and i will follow. i consider my support, financial or otherwise, the best way to "fight" for them.

i can admit im a sensitive person but im tired of stuff from literal years ago being held over my head, being laughed at by other armys and basically dismissed for being a "company stan". yes, that hurts my feelings and im not ashamed to admit it. im only here bc i like to share my opinion. and having it constantly dismissed has made me want to leave more than once. but i'm the one who won't be silenced. so get over whatever i said to you 2 years ago and get off my ass. thanks!

Yes, they are stupid. It's a miracle you still don't understand that. But if you had looked at things only through simple facts instead of finding excuses to defend the company every time, the future of these days had already begun to be predicted years ago. We've written a lot about this, and the company fans like you tried to silence us a lot. And we all see who was right.

i feel like you guys want me to apologize for being a critical thinker. i won't do that. it is entirely possible for people to look at the same facts and come to different conclusions. ever heard of a hung jury? and its not a "fact" that these articles are hybe mediaplay. it is an assumption. and so i am treating it as such and looking at different sides of where this could possibly be coming from. but if you want me to say hybe manages bts badly or that hybe is a bad company, i can. doesn't mean i can't or won't say anything else.

im not single minded or gullible enough to automatically accept everything i read without a critical eye. and that is one thing that will never change about me. also disagreement is not silencing and the internet is not your own personal echo chamber.

i will just quote myself from yesterday in regards to the company stan thing.

please stop calling me a company stan. please. people used to call you a solo stan , at least behind your back, and i'm sure you don't like that very much either. its not fun to be called names that are clearly meant to be insults.

i KNOW you are smarter than this...

what's the ONE thing hybe has been trying to do for YEARS now? the ONE thing that's been bothering them, but haven't been able to change, despite their NUMEROUS tries?

convince stockholders they are bigger than just bts, that they can create another bts & thus don't depend heavily on bts (in case bts leaves/enlists/..). so yes, hybe would have the biggest benefit from this mediaplay,

that is, if it had worked. however, many are catching on & rightfully calling them out

but this is pretty much my whole point. it isn't working and the backlash about this type of thing has been going on for years. how many employees does it take to come up with a better tactic. why would they ramp it up to just straight up malicious when even the "subtle" bts downplaying just infuriates us all. the artists speak for themselves anyway and hybe should know that. and if they truly don't know that we can all agree they are stupid.

Idk if you have seen their reports recently but they always try to downplay and exclude BTS..
    Keep depending HYBE but just remember, if that time comes, armys told you so..

i'm sorry but how is being skeptical "defending" hybe? its no skin off my back that hybe is being blamed for this. idc about that. i just think this whole situation is weird and it seems like a dual attempt to bring negative light to both nwjs and bts. like, you can't tell me hybe didn't see the reactions to mhj's interview not even a week ago and don't know discrediting bts isn't working. this is negative press for all parties mentioned. but i understand why people think this is hybe's work. and it could be hybe's work. and i said that.

i also already said in another post i don't believe any previous hybe mediaplay articles were this malicious. you can provide examples if i am wrong about that though. i only know about what i myself have seen.

but is there any proof of the legit source this those articles coming from HYBE?

They are legit the dumbest company if they piss of their core customer lol

exactly why i will always have a bit of skepticism about stuff like this. it is an assumption that these articles are coming from hybe, however the company has given people enough reason to believe they would do something like this, so people are not going to try to discount the narrative. but how easy would it be for another source to stir stuff like this just to manipulate fans? not hard. the actual purpose of these articles seems 100% to try to discredit bts' achievements and use newjeans as a shield. hybe is not the party that would benefit from this type of mediaplay the most. who knows what the company itself thinks tho. either way the whole thing with kakao showed us other companies definitely have interest in putting out bad articles and rumors about competing artists

showing newjeans' quick growth without throwing bts under the bus would have been enough

This is very in line with hybe announcing every year that they are reducing dependency on BTS.

i get that, but the title about newjeans doing what bts did in 8 years in 6 months..? that just feels so unnecessarily mean. like i have never seen alleged hybe media play articles legitimately tear down bts in the past. the only recent one that was underfired was the one about lollapalooza for txt which kinda pushed aside hobi. it was bad but not this bad... these articles are just mean. and if hybe upper management thinks this is the way to go they are sorely mistaken. i don't want to believe they are THIS dumb i guess