Posts by aclassyteaparty

I seen that he was accused of leaking files he obtained while working at hybe but no proof. Do you mind showing me this. Also still even if he took it this has nothing to do with mhj unless you can prove she ordered him to take the files and ordered hin to leak them to potential investors.

all of the articles are posted in this thread. I belive the one i'm talking about was somewhere on page 87-89. Its not hard for them to find proof of someone's download history from their work computer.

And the plans vice president a made seem to implicate min heejin because how is the vice president going to sell her company from under her nose. She knew.

I just think it’s a little different when it’s under the same company versus a competing company. And again, we don’t know how interconnected HYBE labels are. It’s possible Belift has access to internal documents that show concepts passed over or M/V ideas, or even songs they were considering for albums. If Belift is literally using Ador documents to create ItILL then yeah, it’s just not a rip off, but actual theft. So HYBE is already getting money from the original, why do they need to be so greedy to get money from a knock-off as well?

Even min heejin didn't dare try to insinuate anything like this. She literally only cited that illit copied newjeans concept and "aesthetics", specifically stuff like hair and makeup and the fact that they went to..one fashion show as promo.

Hybe can also just as easily be lying and the fact that nobody is saying that is really weird. You guys are not neutral, until an external audit is made and their evidence is given to the public I wont believe anything they say. They already framed the "info leak" as an attack on other artists

every hybe article coming out is them saying "we have proof of xyz". sure they could be lying, but we would definitely know sooner or later if they were. this is ending up in court either way. and either hybe will win or they wont

So yall were saying she was leaking stuff about other hybe artists because....? I mean I understand yall dont like her but can we not instantly make up lies because you're a hybe stan/ you want to blame your faves issues onto 1 person

then original trans of hybe's first statement was vague. it literally said "mhj leaked artists' personal info". it was not clear that this was referring to nwjns so thats why the conspiracy started.

she makes a valid defense...there's no plausible scenario where she could have attempted a complete takeover of Adore with HYBE owning 80%.

i mean the scenerio was outlined. she was allegedly talking to other investors and attempting to stir negative mediaplay to get hybe to sell their shares. the company to buy them would be in cahoots with her and give her 100% freedom. rumors are it was kakao. whether or not this is true will come out soon i suppose.

Two groups with similar sounds, overlapping images competing for the same market? Obviously that's going to hurt the NewJeans brand.

I've never seen a company debut 2 groups with similar images within the same lifespan because it's obvious detrimental. Even YG, who constantly gets called out for refusing, waits until near the end of the original contract to debut another YG style girl group. JYP and SM made sure any girl group they debuted within a few years of each other had vastly different images and sounds

i also just want to bring up the point that illit is one month old. for all we know they could do a total 180 for their next cb. mhj made a fuss way too soon over one song and one mini album

Dude, very simple, by dividing the potential fanbase.

any group debuting in kpop "divide's the potential fanbase". boo fucking hoo, hybe debuted a group internally with a similar concept.mind you, illit barely has a fandom half the size of nwjns' rn, they just have one hit song under their belt, mostly thanks to tik tok. where's the threat.

what min heejin should have done: strengthen new jean's brand, solidify them in their success with a full album

what min heejin actually did: throw newjeans under the bus after getting caught trying to leave hybe high and dry using illegal methods.

already said it but i don't believe for a second this was about illit. she was planning to leave hybe. she just glossed over all that in her statement and went on a rant about illit as a smokescreen.

People are only talking about how MHJ actions "harm NJ" but not about how Hybe actions and the whole Illit thing harm/harmed NJ. I think that's why girls might be on MHJ side.

how does illit's existence legitimately harm new jeans though? min heejin's statement was hella soapboxy but lets be realistic. so.. people are comparing illit to new jeans? with illit getting the brunt of negativity from that comparison? where is the negative impact on new jeans in that? new jeans has gotten far worse hate trains already than people saying illit copied them, lbr.

hybes biggest fault in all this was taking it public, but they want minheejin out of there and pressuring her in the public eye was prob their best bet.

well if HYBE really wanted to give mhj creative freedom he would give her 100℅ of ador share so she can do whatever she wants

she was doing whatever she wanted without 100% of ador.... and also, hybe's money is what made ador. if she wanted 100% of adore, she should have started the company herself instead of using handouts from hybe in the first place, oh, but then she would have actually had to work hard to find other investors that trusted in her vision enough to invest billions of won like hybe did.

Really, hybe's mediaplay is biggest threat to mhj. Hybe just put some crazy allegations without any proof and now everyone is treating it as gospel of truth.

this is clearly going to end in mhj either catching a criminal case or just straight up being sued for malpractice or contract breech. if you know anything about taking things to court, you would know that you don't just give the media your evidence. you give it to your lawyer(s). it seems they want mhj to step down first before they make their next move bc for all they know she could be in her office deleting everything she has saved on her computer for future nwjns releases.

Props to kmedia for working through the night as well. Chosun Ilbo just published an article at 3am KST that had more specific information about MR A.

However, according to industry officials familiar with Hive's internal situation, "Hive's conflict with CEO Min Heejin began at the end of March when an internal document written by Adore Vice President A, who was classified as a close associate of Min Hee-jin, was discovered." In the document, the 'goals' included "prevent (Hive) from touching us" and "ultimately escape completely", and circumstances were also captured where Mr. A downloaded a large amount of confidential information inside Hive. One official said, “Hive had already received reports that CEO Min was meeting with investors and seeking independence with New Genes since the end of last year, but they ignored it. However, as the members and parents fully supported what CEO Min said, and there was even talk internally that ‘there are concerns about a second Fifty Fifty incident,’ we eventually took action,” he said.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/023/0003829906?sid=103

i really hope the parents don't let themselves get manipulated by this woman. especially if the workplace violence accusations are true.

you don't know that the girls aren't on team MHJ.

if they are this will STILL end exactly like fifty fifty. no one in the industry will want to touch mhj with a 10 ft pole after this. whether hybe is in the right or not, they just painted her out to be an untrustworthy back stabber to the whole industry. and she's clearly bad for optics with the way she felt comfortable coming for illit. so if newjeans leave hybe with her, not only will the budget be non existent, their image will never be the same.

the problem with this is that they didn't "adopt her formula" to create illit. illit was a survival show group... people can say they look like a "copy" of new jeans all they want but the fact is there is an inherent difference in their concepts. illit skews much more "cutesy" and draws a clear inspiration from modern jpop girl groups. and the fact is, like everyone has been saying since d1, mhj's concept with nwjns is hardly unique. her execution was the bread and butter, and that was not what was "copied".

all artists know that nothing in art is original anymore. i think someone else in this thread said it, but mhj should have just worked to elevate nwjns and make their brand even stronger to prove they cannot be duplicated. but instead she stoops to attacking illit by name in an attempt to drag them down with her.

im not buying that the start of this was illit or mhj feeling like her mediocre "work" wasn't being recognized, when hybe has pretty much let her say and do what she wants this whole time (which also makes it ironic that she is simultaneously saying that hybe/bangpd is treating other rookies better than newjeans... as if she even wants hybes hands on nwjns). she wants to own ador flat out because she feels like it is hers to own. but her greed and impatience is biting her in the ass. bc why not wait until newjeans is an established senior group and she has another successful group to her name and then cut a deal with hybe to let her buy more shares. instead she allegedly illegally obtained insider information to try to screw hybe out of their investment in her company. its the arrogance of thinking you're such a mastermind just to get tattled on by your own staff bc you're abusive for me.

i think they should have fully handled this internally but both sides want the other to look bad so.