Posts by Karl-III

In defense of their claims that the fandom does nothing for streaming, when there was a situation with Suga, the fandom, and the majority, began to support him, including streaming, and as a result, they could not even enter the top charts of Spotify, this is all the power of the fandom, which, according to them, they present as the main argument for high streaming. Even for 1 day, they could not show anything massively streaming in support.

;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

This is just another proof that Hybe's payola exists, including in relation to BTS, and there is no need to say that they are world stars. You don't have to be too stupid to not see how Hybe promotes its groups as much as possible on the same Spotify. Illit without a fandom has 2.5 million streams on debut, Katseye has 1.5 million streams on debut, LSF has a bunch of streams with falling sales, BTS has a huge number of streams, with a minimum number of listeners per month. And as an example of NJ, who turned off this payola, but nevertheless they did not disappear and show results, is it worth taking this lying office seriously at all? When their artists are nothing without Hybe's manipulations ;judgingpepe:

Based on payola they are trying to attract new investors, seriously? It's just ridiculous, they don't even have a clear future for the company, just another BTS, SVT.

Well, i know this. I know I'm better than any God, even your God. If i have the chance I would stop the rape of a child, without any super power. He does nothing, just watch.

Well, fix it, in the end you still continue to just watch instead of doing something. I assure you that when you start doing this, if you start doing this at all, you will eventually develop aggression against people who will be your opponents, and then this aggression will move towards ordinary people who are simply expressing a different point of view.

But if it weren't for MHJ, we wouldn't know how dirty Hybe can play. In fact, before Hybe vs MHJ, everyone considered Hybe to be a fairly honest company that achieved everything thanks to talent, but in fact, these are just another media play games.

Now I feel like JYP just accidentally became a big player, considering the near zero media play. Seriously, JYP's philosophy of doing good for the sake of doing good will eventually bankrupt the company, while Hybe can still survive thanks to media play. ;judgingpepe:

Did you just compare a member from a group who sold millions of album copies (including his solo music) and millions of concert tickets with a group who debuted a year ago and sold less than 15k album copies :pepe-life-support:

What difference does it make, the fan base could grow from one comeback and these fans suddenly started streaming en masse on Spotify using a loophole. You can justify any payola in this way

Like crazy had two million streams per day before who and it was out streaming seven then when he released who it dropped massively and it’s doing less than 500k streams per day.

His fans literally admitted using VPN to inflate his streams. Why would HYBE do payola for Jimin when Jungkook is the supposed to be the next main pop boy.

For the fact that Hybe is in a financial crisis now, investors are not ready to invest money in Hybe's promise. If he has many successful artists, then there will be at least some guarantees for the future.

If Young Posse suddenly hit 10 million streams in 24 hours on Spotify tomorrow, it wouldn't be payola, it would just be fans using VPNs to stream tracks.

I have explained million times it’s not payola his fans just mass stream

If this massive fandom streaming has been going on for 2 months, then why wasn't there anything like this with his tracks before the comeback? Seriously, before Who, his streaming was very small, where were all these fans with massive streaming before Who? No need to cover up obvious payola with fandom streaming.

This is the meaning of such jokes, they do not consider any actions normal, but simply ridicule something, the whole world is built on this, there is a lot of humorous content ridiculing Hitler, do you remember what he did? His genocide? But most of the world's population considers jokes about him funny. Think about it. Like I said, if you don't get the point of a joke then you're just immature, watch Jay and Silent Bob to better :boompepe: understand the point of my joke

Are you 13 years old? :pepe-narrow-eyes:

U simply don't know how physical sales work and can't back up your claims bc u seem to have never follow group physical sales tracking. Not everybody has to do that tho, if u don't Stan bg u probably don't even have to care but learning before u begin to talk about smth u don't know it's better

There are, for example, 20 comebacks per year from 10 different groups, if you compare the indicators, then in most cases the main pool of purchases in the first days, then there is a significant decrease. If the track is viral, the purchasing trend resumes and this is lower than on the first day and lasts for a couple of days. Let's look at the situation with LSF: the first day there were 200k albums, then two days of low sales and suddenly on average 200k albums per day. Show me at least one group that has active sales 4/7 days to begin with.