Posts by kittykang

hanni is so sweet, i actually want to buy this now!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

& haerin represents all of us introverts lol

IMG_6233.jpg

the options are sunz, wiish, and briize

i don’t think any of the options are promising lol but i voted for sunz because it’s not as corny.

this may be an unpopular opinion but i kind of live for their solo era. i think they’re literally a group of four girls that can each fill a soloist position.

also their styles are diff and i loved the variety so i’m not mad.

i’m excited for Jennie’s solo and actressoo returning!!!

omg yessss i loved snowdrop! can’t wait for more actstressoo 💕

Script written by queen Ha Ji Won?

That’s what our girl Jisoo deserves!

kittykang its your job to keep me awake when we watch this lol

this one’s about zombies, if you fall asleep there’s no helping you honey. now you know what warrants falling asleep? all those cartel crime shows you’re so obsessed with :wink:

facts! they seem to have a lot of organic backing already. they already have dedicated haters (including pannchoa herself lol) so they’re gonna do well but sm needs to put their whole bussy into promoting them.

he’s so talented, he plays guitar, sings and he’s so captivating as a center! also his visuals are so iconic and 90s coded. he’s gonna be huge

yes, i agree! i'm obsessed with memories and get a guitar sounds so good already :) i heard get a guitar doesn't even have any raps in it.

that's true, i'm surprised that memories isn't doing well? i heard it's like #200 on melon which is such injustice for how much of an amazing song it is, but i think they will become super popular, they literally have it all!

i honestly can't wait for more content

i've only ever liked bts and exo and never thought i'd like a 4th/5th gen boygroup but they are all so attractive

:pepe-sad:

F4yaqlHWcAER3AU?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

i've been watching these performances over and over again, they are really captivating on stage!

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

anton's cute and shy personality also won over my heart and sohee's smileyness and beautiful vocals

get a guitar sounds amazing too! but i have to be honest, if their songs are more like siren then memories, i won't stan. i really dislike noisy music.

:pepecute:

facts! newjeans is an all kill beauty! (i think twice are gorgeous though lols)