Posts by kittykang

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

20230816_091030-1657584822.png

RIIZE-new-group-NCT.jpg

are they the tallest boygroup since txt (or taller?) from what i read, both anton and sungchan are 6'1 (wouldn't surprise me if sungchan was 6'2 bc he looks taller),

eunseok is 6ft

shotaro and seunghan are 5'10 - 5'11

and wonbin and sohee are around 5'8 or 5'9.

he’s truly a perfectionist, no wonder he’s so amazing on stage :finger-heart:

External Content youtu.be

M Countdown Interview:

i feel like Sm is trying to make their songs digital friendly (concept + GAG song length).

I feel like GAG missed the mark a little, but it’s just their debut, and i’m assuming SM already has the next two comebacks planned with good, well-planned songs so excited to see where they go.

Memories is definitely my favorite of the two tho.

i feel like way more people in general prefer GAG to Memories in the fandom.

eunseok: exists

RIIZE members: i’m gonna cling onto that

he’s like their emotional support pet or something 😭

oooooohh i remember LE! iirc she was one of the only idols self producing for their group.

im not surprised at anything anymore

seems like boygroups are just generally not welcome anywhere right now outside straight female fandoms

i remember recently there was a pretty boy added to genshin impact and the teaser was widely liked in every language released except for Korea where it was dislike bombed.

apparently widely done by guys who “hate” pretty boys? it kinda made me wonder if this thinking is what’s led to so much negativity towards bg’s by the Korean general public…

its SUNZ!!

i’m glad the one i voted for won! (the other options were way worse)

sohee is one of those all rounder idols. He’s main vocal, rapper, amazing dancer and has a great visual. Likes he’s just so talented and cute!

wonbin is the most beautiful man in existence and I think he’ll become one of the best centers in kpop. like.. he is so eye catching…

shotaro is unbelievably good at dancing, like he’s giving professional dancer. i’m shocked that nctzens hid this man from my eyes. he’s amazing

anton is just unbelievably cute and stan attractor material!!

sungchan is totally handsome and also such a great dancer. he even pulls off that unflattering hairstyle so well.