RIIZE is doing so good for a rookie BG

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• i feel like Sm is trying to make their songs digital friendly (concept + GAG song length).

I feel like GAG missed the mark a little, but it’s just their debut, and i’m assuming SM already has the next two comebacks planned with good, well-planned songs so excited to see where they go.

Memories is definitely my favorite of the two tho.

• i feel like Sm is trying to make their songs digital friendly (concept + GAG song length).

I feel like GAG missed the mark a little, but it’s just their debut, and i’m assuming SM already has the next two comebacks planned with good, well-planned songs so excited to see where they go.

Memories is definitely my favorite of the two tho.

i feel like way more people in general prefer GAG to Memories in the fandom.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!