Posts by kittykang

this is a huge bop for me. They turned me (a whole gg stan) into their fan.

this is so retro, boppy and vibey, and it feels like a song which will get even better with time.

music video visuals were…phenomenal ✨✨

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they’re also going on it’s live soon

congrats RIIZE!! Get A Guitar MV will be out today at 6pm kst

You guys sounds like prudes lol. IF you were a normal person with a social life, you'd know ppl meet in clubs literally all the time and kiss the first time ever meeting. Same thing at festivals etc. I've done it and have yet to catch anything.

I'm not saying you should go around kissing 100 ppl as day, because then the odds are just against you, but randomly kissing someone, without having extremely bad luck, is harmless.

Let ppl have fun ;judgingpepe:

why are you assuming i'm not a normal person with a social life because i'm not some kiss demon sucking tongues with every tom, dick and harry :rolleyes:

i just think kissing fans is weird and i'm sticking with that, it's a weird and invasive form of fan service to me. period.

omg sameeee!

i watch their tiktoks all day and i'm tired of not having the full song! can't wait for their debut on the performances :)

they seem like such amazing performers already, i have re-watched their inki and m2 performances like a million times lol

the euseok tik tok is already so iconic

they have such a strong Gen Z image already and they didn't debut yet

SM has been so smart with curating their image, it seems really fresh and makes them stand out.

they have a lot of general gen z vibes and humor while their visuals seem very 90's idol like, the get a guitar mv looks like it will also have a nostalgic and 90s feel to it just like memories.

it's so exciting following them!

F4W8iqXa8AAAVv4?format=webp&name=small

F418vBwbMAA-O0A?format=webp&name=small

they really are the next generation of boygroups, Gen Z through and through lol

this situation really sucks because he's been treated so horribly by these delusional fangirls to the point where he cried and apologized to them :(

now come to find out he's literally a victim of having his personal photos leaked without his consent. not only that, but they tried to sensationalize it all by saying she's underage (when she wasn't)

i really hope some consequences are given because it's sick that people can just anonymously ruin people's lives and careers and not get any repercussions.

this is actually psychotic. in a way this is a blessing to riize because hopefully these femcel fangirls monsters are leaving their fandom early.

they can stay mad, seunghan is going nowhere.

dating isn’t a crime, being an idol is a job, but idols owe you entitled freaks absolutely nothing in their personal life.

any true fan would want their idols to have a healthy dating life because it can really help and improve their wellbeing. especially after working so hard everyday and putting your body through the ringer.

i’ll never understand this weird possessive mentality of fans. i think you have to be pretty mentally screwed if you’re demanding celebrities that owe you nothing to stay single.

this is a snippet posted a few days earlier:

the song already sounds really promising