Posts by BebeCarat-0

To welcome the new AOMG female artist, 'MEENOI'. She is currently hosting the new youtube variety show, 'MEENOI WorkShop'.

Yugeom has been featured in the episodes as well since signing with AOMG.

You can find the show below.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

(For 9, Wave To Earth is a South Korean Band but the members often have lyrics in English. They are underneath the company created by Colde called WAVY. I totally suggest their songs).

(Edited post cause 7 had mild Korean lyrics, otherwise all should be in English).

For me, its the following;

External Content open.spotify.com

Official MV released on Warner Music Japan.

I just got a notice in my email about the closure of WM Bubble (Artists such as ONF, B1A4, Lee Chayeon, and Oh My Girl) are featured on it.

I'm not going lie and say how delulu / confusing the Bubble platforms were to me in 2018.

I got the platform for the first time in a while and wondered how your views have changed on this concept. Did yours change like mine did? At first, I got the platforms during Road To Kingdom for StrayKids, then I got three more. Although It wasn't long I got WeVerse DM for Kino, Shinwon and Hongseok purely cause I was curious how different the platforms were.

Maybe cause the more I learn about online relationships I feel uneasy, but after Hongseok called people out for publicy sharing the messages, and feeling like I was forcing Shinwon to respond (cause he's not very active, but loves talking about soccer which I think was fun) it def felt off putting.

To those who went through a Bubble DM Closure did your artists move to WeVerse as well? What do you think and how do you view the platforms?

Since I'm saving for something next year, I haven't used the platforms much and have heard from some Universe (Pentagon fans) that they haven't been on it much either. I'm pretty close to deleting WeVerse in general.

I'm curious if anyone thinks the same way I do about this or if its just me.

(The Email about Closure).

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 6.58.28 PM.png

Have a great weekend!

@caratstaglist

Also, it appears the MAMA Stages are uploaded!

I'm not sure how many Carats are actually here, but YouTube suggested this to me and I found it decently interesting, have you seen it to?

I never really thought about how the members often started the song. (No Spoiler), I do think 2 members should get more starting lines in the future though. But are surprisingly pretty close!

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 10.05.27 PM.png

Link to Video.

This is mine

df16f483-0.jpg

For the top5 songs, 1 & 2 are DXTEEN, 3 is xikers, 4 is JO1, 5 is NOA

I love JO1's Performance MV for Tiger, its a really beautiful and cool set. They have been growing like crazy and I love to see it. JAMS are so nice to!

For me, My Spotify Wrapped is:

It's interesting, I thought TAN and OmegaX would be in here more but its cool to see it change throughout the years compared to 2018.

IMG_1192.png

For those who don't know, VERIVERY are VIXX's first juniors. Firstly, they released a pre debut song 'Super Special' which ended up being their OST for their 1st reality show. Later, they would debut on January 9th 2019 underneath JellyFish Entertainment with their first mini album 'VERI-US'.

You might recognize the following songs; Tag Tag Tag, Crazy Like That, Photo (Road To Kingdom VER), 'O', Thunder, Lay Back ,G.B.T.B and more.

Today, Jo Gye Hyeon is the Lead Vocalist within the group. He released a cover medley of the following songs; D.O Somebody, Seven by Jungkook, Bonnie & Clyde by Dean, and Woodz I hate You.

Feel free to check it out here!

If you're curious about VERIVERY, here is their latest comeback;

Grizzly is a great artist if you want to get into more nugu artists or those in the indie - ballad genre. He is friends with Shinwon of Pentagon, Shinwon has thanked him for playing soccer with him & the members, for buying them new soccer gear, and mentioning his music. (That's how I found his songs).

I personally created this kpop profile if you want to learn more about Go Young Ho. 😊

Go Young-ho (Grizzly (그리즐리) Kpop Profile
    Go Young-ho (Grizzly (그리즐리) is a South Korean singer - songwriter and composer within the Korean Indie scene, he is currently underneath EGO. To learn more…
    kprofiles.com

Please consider checking him out if you want~. My current top listen:

Shinwon x Grizzly:

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 7.41.45 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-29 at 7.41.51 PM.png

Good bye Katsunari

External Content www.tiktok.com

I don't have tik tok but I will admit that's one of the better tik tok's I've seen. Even if its kinda funny I feel so bad for him, the way the other member ran to save him. Awe

Question & Request to move thread to 'kpop'.

I posted this in the lounge because its about Spotify Wrapped, but because its about P1H most recent release, 'Fall in Love Again', would fit better in the kpop forum section instead?.

Here is the link to the thread.

YouTube.

For the longest time I used Apple Music but with the recent crazy increase in their prices, I switched back to Spotify which I haven't used since 2020 - 2021 ish. I think the Spotify Wrapped thing is kinda cool, but am curious if 'messages' from your artists is a new thing.

In their message, they gave a shout out to their latest release, 'Fall In Love Again'.

Some of my top artists;

IMG_1177.png

IMG_1183.jpg

P1H: