Posts by BebeCarat-0

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have a couple different Western Artist's I enjoy:

External Content youtu.be

I just got suggested this by YouTube and the lyrics hit home for me a lot. Def someone I suggest.

Other one's I like/found tonight because of YouTube/Spotify:

Finally someone talks about T.O.P, I used to listen to their songs so much, great song choices.

Not my flop faves being #10 and #15 with a 2019 and 2017 release

:pepe-hips::pepe-hips:

External Content twitter.com

Really happy to see TXT, Seventeen and SVT's Bss here.

And don't worry you aren't the only one, my faves are very unknown and I think it's even worse in Korea 😅

That's hard because I like Produce 101 for giving me Wanna One and X1, but at the same time I enjoy Peak Time a lot.

Although I wasn't a fan of the show, I'm still thankful to Who is Next and Mix & Match for ikon and Winner.

So definitely tough to say, but the best show in terms of how comfortable the idol's were and how much fun they had and the good experience, I think it would have to be Peak Time.

And last but not least:

External Content www.youtube.com

Just wanted to say I love the idea of this thread, also here are mine according to my Spotify History:

I've been an iphone user since I got the iphone 4 in 2015. (I have had the iphone 6 then went from the 6 to an XR then the Iphone 12 Pro).

I really like the camera feature, the complitability with my Macbook and playing Genshin Impact on it as well as having Apple Music and easy access to Spotify.