Posts by BebeCarat-0

Other Recs and workout song recs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've been working out more and more cause I'm finally getting TOP surgery since wanting it in my teens (I'm 23 rn), and not only am I more excited then ever for Tuesday, but I have been working out and dancing a lot more since I'll be out of commission for a while. Paired with amping up my tread mill runs to 30 mins, working out to more with 15 lbs and more dancing.

I usually used to only dance to iKON, VIXX and some others and they were pretty easy back then but dancing to more hyper songs and up beat songs such as Xikers and 8TURN's 'Rum Pum Pum' (a song I love), I couldn't help but notice how hard it actually is to dance in timberlands (shoes/boots) if you haven't done it before.

Songs I have been trying are mostly Wanna One's (my favs such as Energetic, Burn it up for example), EPEX's, iKON's 'At Ease', 8TURN, TNX and some others. But although they do get easier the more I do them, its easy to switch things up once in a while. Straykids, MONSTA X and SVT to switch up the routine. EPEX's 'Metal Jacket' I have been practicing in a new varisity jacket that I love that's my favourite colour of green, but still hard to do none the less.

It's not something I see a lot of people talk about (then again I'm not on twitter or IG), but clothing and shoe choices affect it way more then I think. I think I have gotten a lot more agile to in terms of movement to, maybe my rock climbing skills and becoming more dynamic helps I dont know .

Anyways, I hope everyone stays healthy and has a good night! These are some of the dances I warm up to before my work out or the songs I enjoy the most in terms of KPOP.

(Xikers/8TURN/TNX recommendations).

(My Fav TNX Song rn)

(My Fav Xikers Song)

(My FAV MX so far to dance to, I don't know if its because of the beat, I just love them a lot maybe lol).

I ended up taking 742 photos in total for the one cafe + the Irish pub that got me to take social media stuff for them, and 40 videos in total.

It was so nice to finally get through them all and choose my favourites, hope everyone has a good weekend.

Please consider listening to the following if you need something new, I have been loving these tracks again lately. :excited-bee::mesmerized-bee:

External Content open.spotify.com

--

Ever since I got youtube premium instead of Netflix (why did standard had to get ads 😢 ), I've been using it to watch more music videos since I don't get ads like when I'm using Spotify to work out.

I was pretty new to it and Youtube music so it was interesting to see a similar thing to Spotify Wrapped on it, but for the month of June to August.

--

for the first time in forever finally got to be one of the first people to see Wyatt's new work out video! 💪🏻

I guess I should listen to more French rap, its my top category on Spotify so surprised it didn't show up here, same with no WayV. 🧐

IMG_3827.PNGIMG_3828.PNGIMG_3829.PNGIMG_3830.PNGIMG_3831.PNGIMG_3835.jpgIMG_3837.jpgIMG_3839.jpg

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Kang Daniel reveals dramatic prologue teaser video for 'ACT'
    Kang Daniel has revealed a prologue teaser for 'ACT'.The teaser video features a number of dramatic, mysterious images, all with Kang Daniel at the ce…
    www.allkpop.com

Kang Daniel announces new fandom name 'FLOWD'
    Kang Daniel has announced his new fandom name!On August 29, Kang Daniel revealed his official fandom name as FLOWD. It's a combination of &q…
    www.allkpop.com

'Melody'.

I came across this artist because his video and song featuring B.I was suggested to me, the account seems pretty new and I'm just curious if anyone knows about him or anything like that. I like B.I and 10CM so it made sense to get it suggested.

Youtube account. https://www.youtube.com/@kixo_official/videos

B.I's featured song.

Lyric Video.

Instagram. instagram.com/kixoblue