Posts by whippet

This is gonna be a hit lol, book it. The combination of fun catchy song + dance + mv + the buzz created from the trashy lyrics generating “outrage” and simultaneously promoting the song in the process + a top gg releasing it means this is gonna chart very well. Longevity we’ll have to see but soyeon seems to have bagged herself yet another hit lol

how interesting, or rather disgusting, that the only people in this thread demeaning hwasa bc she doesn’t fall in line with what they consider “acceptably” sexy for women to act are male users lmao. who’s gonna tell them hwasa performs for her own enjoyment and for her fans who are predominately female, and she dgaf what suits some rancid men’s liking and what doesn’t 🤭 if you don’t like hwasa that’s your choice, but to police women on how to act and on what’s the “right” way to be sexy according to men’s perception of women, instead of how women view themselves, is truly typical loser incel behaviour as expected from akp 🤭

I mean no one should be surprised baemon has high views/likes/subs many have been looking forward to their debut that have been pushed many times actually.

Exactly, no one should be surprised by big 4 privilege, and yet against logic some of your fellow bp stans did anyways. Me seeing that and calling that out does not mean i’m salty about baemon lmao do you even know how logic works 😂 In fact in this very thread a bp stan was arguing bm’s inorganic views are from yt ads but sure i’m the salty one here 😂 just continue to conveniently ignore what doesn’t support your view and fling stupid accusations around with no logic or proof, yall doing a good job clowning yourself 👍

Lol this has the potential to blow up like what they call a “trashy bop” aka songs that annoy you for whatever reason but get stuck in your head anyway ^^ never underestimate the power of earworms folks no matter how dumb the lyrics might be; what does the fox say can vouch for that ;-)

it’s not my fault you think your on some superiority victim shit, we both know you’ve been salty abt baemon since day 1 :suure:

your delusion ain’t reality honey, no matter how much you want to believe it it ain’t ever gonna become true :wink: It’s cute you think i care about baemon at all, let alone be salty about them lol. heck i never even commented about bm themselves, only about kpop stans in regards to them, but not surprising you can’t tell the distinction just like many of your breed. like i said, par for the course

who has said that on here be fr now, literally everyone knows they have this hype because of big 4 and bp privilege

I know your salty that blinks aren’t on some hate train like you predicted LMAO

lol your obsession with proving bp stans are all guileless perfectly reasonable angels knows no bounds. I can’t help you if you never saw the shit i saw, and i have better things to do with my time than trying to prove sth to you when a) you’ll dismiss whatever that’s against your belief regardless of credibility anyway and b) I don’t owe you anything and can’t give a flying fuck what you think. one gotta be a certain breed of kpop stans to accuse other people of dumb shit without any substantial proof just bc they’re from different fandoms, but whatever i’m not yall’s mother and don’t care how foolish yall act.

mind you i’ve seen clown behaviour from fandoms of all big groups here and have called them out, but of course you think i give a special shit about bp’s and you accuse me of completely fabricated bs as per usual lol it’s pretty insane but whatever, it’s par for the course at this point

Big 4 privilege

;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

it's funny you say this bc i've legit seen bp stans, including on this very website, claim yg groups don't have big 4 privilege bc according to them all non-bp groups in yg are flops, and bp stans aren't company stans which means they won't blindly stan another yg group after bp like "those other company stans".. :sweatr: i can only imagine a scenario in which babymonster somehow manages to challenge bp's achievements in some ways, if bp stans will change their tune and try to discredit bm as having big 4 privilege and yg privilege thanks to bp after all lol.. :sweatr:

If nugu companies like a team or c9 entertainment made a statement like this then at least it’d make some point lol but a subsidiary benefitting from the biggest company branding in kpop complaining about pre-debut privilege is peak tone-deafness and hypocrisy, yikes 😬 At least it’s not totally surprising that zico’s label would pull such a dumb pr move like this; he’s always come across as dumb as a rock but since he suffered no consequences for the public clowning of himself there was no incentive to change his ways.

you are missing the whole point lol about pre-releases tik tok or not and I have other examples like blackpink pre-releases

I'm basically giving my opinion so here you are risking getting banned again only because I disagree with that statement .

funny you didn't say anything about red velvet automatic it was a prerelease or sooyoung's examples of other groups doing pre-releases before of course you are gonna ignore that WHI.

yikes x2 I can’t tell if you’re purposefully trying to act dumb or what.. posting a spoiler for a song does not make it a prerelease song lmao do you even hear what’s coming out of your mouth wtf. this whole thread’s point is about prerelease songs aka AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SONG released prior to the main title track, eg. black swan - on, hylt - lsg, moonlight sunrise - set me free etc, NOT a “prerelease” snippet of the actual title track lmao jesus christ it’s like talking to a toddler. ive “prereleased” i am on tiktok in the exact same manner they did for after like, are you gonna say i am is a prerelease too, and kitsch and i am are both prereleases the same way? in case you still need it spelt out for you, no, they’re not, and this thread is obviously only looking at the former case and hence that’s the only relevant case worth mentioning

I didn’t mention automatic bc it’s an mv released only on youtube 2 days before ice cream cake and people basically treated it as a double title track due to logic, but if you want to have that one then sure you can have it lol. for the last time, I don’t care at all about this benign debate about who started or popularised this prerelease trend and you can believe whatever you want, you don’t need to persuade me with unrelated points idgas about. don’t know how many more times i’ll have to repeat this before you stop shoving your opinion about who owns the credit down my throat, but apparently you think me not talking about it means I’m ignoring it bc i can’t support my counterargument, when in reality I actually don’t have any argument at all and didn’t talk about it bc I don’t care lol. but alas no one could accuse you of being bright or logical before

The only thing i did was correcting wrong information, nothing else, but in classic fashion you brought up every other unrelated personal things that you think is usable to attack the other poster, and the ironic part is you think you did sth but you didn’t lmao. ask one of your currently active fellow bp stans the reason their previous acc got banned, and how many other active users from all other fandoms got banned at the same time around half a year ago. are you gonna be a non-hypocrite and call out your buddy bp stan for being previously banned too? newsflash sweatie, my posts talking to you so far will not get me banned and never got me banned, so no need for the fake concern. people only get banned around here for standing up against and calling out owners and mods abusing power and doing a poor job in their positions, and that’s not the personal attack weapon you think you have lmao. and congrats for being the total genius you think you are, deducing that a bird is a bird when that bird never tried to conceal that it’s a bird 🤓

yikes.. that article was saying that ive would post a snippet of after like on tiktok prior to the release of after like, in other words it’s a “prerelease” spoiler for the actual song, not that the song is a prerelease :pepe-joy: you do know what “prerelease” actually means right? there has to be a followup release for a song to be a prerelease of anything lol. they did the same thing for i am too and “prereleased” it on tiktok aka posted a spoiler for it, similar to what nayeon did for pop.

this is how fake news gets spread around lmao

is this your 4th or 5th account, whi?

nope, Ive had a prerelease in 2022 with after like I wasn't sure about G idle but the point this has done way before espcially in 2nd gen and YG groups always had pre-release nothing about this is new here SooYoung is showing examples ^ about other pre-released that have been done before . We shouldn't be having this conv when bp was the one that had pre-releases in 2020 and last year

who the fuck said anything about bp and others? not everyone’s obsessed with bp or cares about them every second of their life and wants to make everything about them. stick to the fucking things people actually say and don’t invent unrelated stuff bc you don’t have anything better in an attempt to rebuff them.

I don’t give a single shit who you want to credit the prerelease trend and i think fighting over even stupid things like that is dumb as shit but kpop stans gotta do kpop stans things ig. the point is ive never had a prerelease before kitsch - they don’t have any prerelease after “after like” in 2022 like you claim. rv never had a prerelease. those are the things you claimed and you were wrong, so I corrected only those things. stick to the fucking point and try to read. your reading comprehension is fucking busted to the point 99% of your post had absolutely no accuracy or relevance to the post you replied to. brush up on that first before thinking you’re a genius for figuring out 1 plus 1 equals 2 lmao

To the surprise of no one lol. Hate this type of manipulation, but then again yg as a company is known for lying through their teeth for everything so ig you’d have to be a masochist to become emotionally invested in their tactics and falling for them every time :pepe-clown-gear:

AKP users showing their poor taste again.

Welcome To My World >>>>>>>>>> The rest

the superior welcome desite being half as long and not even a proper song :siptear::

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Define popularity ???

From my understanding most popular I say Itzy, i assume they have the most subs, followers on social media out of all 4th gen ggs ??? correct me ???

lol is this a set up or..? considering itzy is the first big 4 gg to debut in what’s considered 4th gen, and has 3-4 times the amount of time actually being in existence compared to other top 4th gen ggs to accumulate those followers, i’d say it’d be embarrassing if they didn’t have the most overall followers after all that head start, regardless of whether they’re the most popular atm or not 😭