Posts by Mary-Magdalene

I wish everyone saw what I saw here. But I think it's personal for each person.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

last thread of 2015 before the new year, see you soon 1994 hope you treat us well!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i second fromis and aespa

This song is so good

1. NCT

I like their earlier music but I fell off. I remember having every single one of their teaser pictures printed and taped to the wall before their debut, and now I have lost count after Cherry Bomb. I like them a lot. Y'all ever heard Faded In My Last Song??!!

2. aespa

My interest in them waxes and wanes but I think I'll always find them interesting.

3. fromis_9

DM is one of the best k-pop songs I've ever heard.

4. The guys who made that Libido song

I think it's brave and I respect it.

5. SHINee

I want to be friends with Lulu_Key . I am very familiar with all their solo work (especially Jonghyun) and title tracks, but I want to be in their B-side wonderland after hearing Odd Eye.

Supportive sunbaes

Dara was nice but 2ne1 was noticably really quiet about BP. Plus Ms. +Youdontsendrabbitstokilltigers+ :pepe-toilet:

Naur omg.

External Content twitter.com

Aesthetic collection (sans whatever I mentioned in my post)

Omg look it's Taeyeon's best title track!

T-ara's drama mvs.

BTS' HYYH series.

And not k-pop but these are just one of the best music videos of all time, the symbolism is crazy. Fuck Edward from Twilight but bless him for inspiring this art. She also trained in the art of sword fighting professionally just for the second video:

what do you mean? there is not similarity at all lol I see blinks being supportive not al but there are many that are curious

the hate that blackpink had to go through was not comparable. Besides 2ne1's situation was unfortunate going through a scandal and losing a member it's not like that with blackpink at all.

They have to be referring to the comment section under the announcement post. It's BAD.