Posts by red-silk

yeah i mean like we get to decide for ourselves and what is best bcs after all, we know ourselves best & what we may or may not be able to handle

yeah. maybe im not eating as much as i did but def not starving myself. im eating food but not eating too much :)

that's good! hope u enjoyed it :) :borahae:

yep! :borahae: There's a certain level of awareness we should all have as well in what we say as some may suffer from eating disorders but at the end of the day, it's up to the person to make their own decisions.

that's good. I know how hard it can be to take care of ourselves when we're busy or we just simply forget but I'm glad you're trying :red-heart:

thanks! It would honestly be hypocritical of me to not take care of myself if I'm advising others too :pleading:

well it's up to you bcs after all it's ur own body so u get to decide 4 yourself

we are. i am eating more regularly (??) but it's lowkey a habit of mine . but i am doing things better

it's fine <3 hope u feel better

you're right :borahae: you're in charge of what you do as well but know what is best for your health and the risk factors for things could happen in the future as well.

good for you for taking care of yourself more. finding better habits can be different for everyone but I'm trying as well.

thanks. I just ate something and I'm feeling a lot better :red-heart:

you are also ok <3 but i mean if you want to go for it. it's up to you

i guess it is. but like i see myself and feel like i can improve. and like sometimes it's just a thing my body does. like it just already is used to it & well yeah idk. sometimes it's not me but my body who is like "yea we don't need food today/right now" . that's true tho. i try not to do it but it's somehow become a part of my daily thing or life (?)

thanks :hug-raccoon: idk my GW is 23-27kg to be exact and I've been told I could die at that weight so I'm in quite the dilemma rn. idk what he best thing to do is.

We are definitely our harshest critics. I think the best thing to do is eat intuitively (dont starve if you're hungry but don't feel like you need to finish everything when you're not) and exercise properly without overdoing it. But don't beat yourself up if you have a "bad day."

(also sorry if I sound like I'm ranting, I am incredibly lightheaded and jittery rn)

you mom was very caring and supportive of you. that was the best thing to do.

I am like 43kg rn. Probably not overweight objectively but I feel like a whale. My GW is like 15kg away from that though......

also your weight is perfectly fine. :borahae: I know what it feels like but if you want to lose a few kilos for the sake of feeling better / healthier / more in shape, there are sustainable ways to do it. You could actually be wrecking your metabolism right now by starving which could lead to many health complications in the future.

I'm so relieved you survived that! Can't believe they didn't close that day.

which one are you :whatb:

You, in my imagination

Are so vivid

As if you are right there

But I reach out my hand

And you suddenly disappear

From all the memories stored in my heart

I gather up the ones of you, link them together

Gazing at them projected across the room

I feel you with every burst of pain

La la la…

Decay too far gone absorbing no light or water