Posts by red-silk

aww thanks :omgr::omgr:

S A M E. music is my comfort and what saved me. BTS saved me. it was 2021 and i was ready to give up on life but then i found their songs & their message, it made me not want to give up. music is my bestie :hug-raccoon:

i hope all goes well! you got this! :cheer-bunny::cheer-bunny:

yw :borahae:

BTS have honestly helped me through so many tough times. Honestly just after finding their songs and reading a few lyric translations, I felt a lot better.

please don't ever give up on life. The world is a better place with you in it. You deserve nothing less than the best life and you are worth it. If you have any of those thoughts you had ~2 years ago(even the slightest ones) please reach out to someone especially if you can't help yourself. I know I probably can't help you but I hope I can at least comfort you whenever you are going through anything. My dms are always open. you never walk alone :borahae:

you got this too! don't hesitate to talk to me. I'm open to anything :send-love-bunny:

mum be like : :pepe-magnify::pepe-magnify::pepe-magnify:

damn get enough sleep and just take care. you got this :cheer-bunny::cheer-bunny:

damn and last time i had money was ike 3 weeks or so ago when i had 60 bucks and SWORE i was to save it but a visit to Koreatown galleria (primarily Choice Music; kpop store) and i was left with $1.08 so :flop:

yup. and she knows well my eyes are still GLUED to the screen :iconpepe:

I will! It's so hard though because I don't fall asleep easily :emotionalpepe::pepe-in-bed::spammerpepe::pepe-just-smile:

I have tried to use my personal money to buy the rest of the Love Yourself series on weverse but I don't have a credit card :prisonerpepe:

come here to take a trip Bt21 Chimmy GIF - Bt21 Chimmy Tata GIFs

omg maybe i will too. last year i actually dressed as SUPER TUNA Jin and an ARMY friend recognized . but if i film it, my little bro and sis will be the backup ppl and its convenient since they know the dance already

hm and one day trip? where u liev (if you dont mind me askin')

I probably will one day, if my mom allows me.

that sounds fun!! I will probably get the Super Tuna shirt and my little sis can be one of the backup people. We know the dance by heart :teeheek:

since you probably live near LA, my place is probably ~2 hours away from you withouta a lot of traffic.

oh don i hope you also are better

damn same. spotify is my free therapy . it provides comfort to me especially over the past few weeks/month where my emotions have been :pepe-excited::pepe-sad::dancer-pepe::pepe-puddle::pepemusic::pepe-comfy: bcs life has been tough-ish

you too :comfort-bunny:

spotify has probably helped me more than actual therapy. I love listening to music so it's the best coping mechanism I have. :pepemusic: This week has been tough for me too so I hope all gets better :pepe-high-five:

lol my parents do that as well. like, who are they trying to fool? :pepe-magnify:

I am trying to grow by getting enough sleep and taking care of myself. I think I stunted my growth for the past 2 years so I'm trying to break my old habits :pepe-in-bed:

I am saving up a lot of money. So if my parents can't buy me something, I'll buy it myself!!! :peperich:

time to convince my mom to take a 1-day trip there after seeing that :iconpepe:

maybe I'll do a remake of the original MV. :dancer-pepe:

I'm very sorry you went through all of that. I've been there as well so I'm glad some of it has gotten better.

spotify has honestly helped me through so many tough times. It's like my comfort app and a coping mechanism because a lot of things have been happening lately. :drinktears::drown-in-tears::pepe-dj::pepemusic::pepe-comfy::pepe-puddle::lighter-pepe:

:pepe-toast:

that looks like an accurate representation of me spending time pepe-ooh all the mental breakdowns......

yep. spotify and me are soulmates. even if I was just isolated in a room for a full day (not that I'm far from that anyways..... especially on weekends) spotify would always be there to support me :pepe-dj::twerkingpepe: :pepemusic:

:pepe-beg:

:pepe-beg::pepe-beg:

:pepe-beg::pepe-beg::pepe-beg:

:pepe-beg::pepe-beg::pepe-beg::pepe-beg:

:pepe-beg::pepe-beg::pepe-beg::pepe-beg::pepe-beg:

:pepe-beg::pepe-beg::pepe-beg::pepe-beg::pepe-beg:

it truly is :pepe-excited: whenever that type of stuff happens tho my mom goes into awkward mode and tries to distract me :pepe-narrow-eyes: "look there's a cockroach over there!!!!" no there isn't :pepe-magnify:

yeah I think you'd be able to handle floor seats. If you're really unsure though you can try and bring shoes with platforms. Being super short does have its disadvantages. Honestly I'd love to be at least 1 foot / 30cm taller than my current height just for the experience of being tall :iconpepe:

anyways if mom can't get tickets I'LL BUY THEM MYSELF :pepe-cha-ching:

yep! you got the reference (I love references so I may use them a lot in my posts)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

oh....I know.....that fancam

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my mom was like

Jin Bts GIF - Jin Bts Seokjin - Discover & Share GIFs | Wattpad, Jin, Bts

bts gif pack on Tumblr

my mom has not truly promised us yet but she knows what die hard ARMYs we are. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Unless those floor seats are in the front, I would be blocked by a wall of human beings. Those back floor seats especially, since I'm a tiny human being. I'd honestly take them any day though even for $10,000. gotta love carrying a stool into the stadium :twerkingpepe:

I just WILL see them live one day...... just one day..... one night

I definitely am. :flirt-pepe2::pepe-flirt::pepe-toast:

me spending spare time is like: :spammerpepe::emotionalpepe::twerkingpepe::pepe-puddle::pepe-comfy::pepe-dj::lighter-pepe:

if I had an addiction to anything it would be spotify. I ALWAYS have headphones on during my free time (or when I'm studying). If I had all the spare time in the world I could probably beat that record of longest spotify listening time in 1 year (400,000 something minutes if I recall correctly) :pepe-dj::pepe-grooving::pepemusic::violinist-pepe::lighter-pepe:

.....or if they start performing this song:

my parents will be like:

Bts Bangtan Boys GIF - Bts Bangtan Boys Namjoon - Discover & Share GIFs |  Bts funny, Bangtan, Reaction face

yes. I WILL see BTS live on 2025-2026. Like we had this conversation earlier about my senior year birthday gift and mom was like, "ok, if we can get tickets" Like, no its not a matter of if, it's WHEN. Honestly even those $4000 resale tickets will do. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

:twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe::lighter-pepe::pepe-dj: :violinist-pepe:

lol my younger siblings are ARMYs thx to me & my older sis is an ARMY too (i think she said she was one from the almost beginning) and so is my mum (she loves Jin ; jin has a thing for attracting moms no?) ! the only one who doesn't quite give in is my father, but HE SHALL SOON FALL & JOIN US !! :boompepe::boompepe::boompepe::pepe-cowboy:

whoa that's a lot of siblings.... :whatk:

they all seem pretty cool tho... they have TASTE!!!!! :omgr:

my father is an ARMY as well, but he is not as hardcore as me and my younger sister. he's more into girl groups I think.

When we see BTS live in 2025 though.... he will fall HARD :pepe-loop::boompepe: