Posts by red-silk

순결했던 날 찾아줘
    이 거짓 속에 헤어날 수 없어

that song is AMAZING

that entire era is just :omgr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my parents do not come to check so i am safe :dancer-pepe:

def! currently i am in bed listening to music doing an all nighter cause there is no way in hell i am missing Jimin 's FACE weverse live (like RM did one for indigo)

damn thank! and i know it does which is WHY I NEED ONE :angryr::angryr:

you're pretty lucky then. my parents are like:

Coach-erica GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

sometimes they don't even knock either pepe-ooh

an all-nighter? those can be fun for night owls like me. I still remember attempting one when I was 9 out of pure curiosity

hope you have some distractions to keep you awake :spammerpepe:

nah i put both earbuds in and well oh well

im lowkey paranoid but them remember that whoever is beside me will be blessed hearing amazing music :pepe-peek:

damn lightsticks!?!? so cool!! i might get me a Stray Kids lightstick at the venue if they don't sell out (pls don't sell out :pepe-pray::pepe-pray:) and idk so far im satisfied. will post a pic or two soon

I only take out 1 earbud when my parents are sleeping and I don't want them to crucify me :pepe-peek:

but the experience is definitely better with boh earbuds in :twerkingpepe:

I hope you can get a lightstick! It truly adds to the concert experience :dancer-pepe:

I looooove that song :borahae:one of my favorite b-sides

the lyrics too :pepe-onions::violinist-pepe::lighter-pepe::peperain:

anyways shameless promo:

my ears are sensitive unless I have earbuds in. I've made it a habit to keep one earbud out just in case.... you know.

and I always double check to make sure my earbuds are actually.....being earbuds. Like I always get so paranoid that someone can hear my music pepe-ooh

So far I have 7 albums in total (+ lightsticks of bts, twice, and blackpink). I'll probably post pictures here once I'm satisfied with my kpop collection :iconpepe:

aww :hug-raccoon:we both help each other :pepe-high-five:

it is difficult, but i manage to prevail! damn i know im the one i should love in this world but sometimes there's so much pain, too much cryin' that it just is :boompepe:

yep. there is always hope :teddy-pepe:

:pepe-high-five: we never walk alone

remember this:
    Days when you hate that you’re you
    Days when you wanna disappear
    Let’s make a door in your heart
    If you open that door and go inside
    This place will be waiting for you
    It’s ok to believe, it’ll comfort you, this Magic Shop

whoa..... 2 days? :whatk: And I thought I stayed up for a long time

I lie to my parents all the time about sleep. Whenever they walk by my bedroom I try to make up a pose in bed to convince them that I'm sleeping. :teeheek:

public transportation? interesting......I usually buy things with gift cards via weverse or amazon because I don't have much of a say in car trips.

I'm sooo happy to hear that I help you. I feel so touched. You help me a lot too.

Sometimes we just want to Let Go of our emotions, but it is difficult. Remember you're the one you should love in this world. Giving up is never the best option.

When you get those thoughts of wanting to end everything, remember, when there is hardship, there is always hope. :hug-raccoon:

even tho mi mum is there my eyes N E V E R leave the screen :pepe-peek:

damn same ? i can FALL asleep easily and my body wants to but i push it bcs i have distractions (PC & phone) so :dancer-pepe::boompepe::pepegrin::pepegrin:

damn. which is why i shop in person. i go to barnes & noble or my local kpop store. my mum usually helps me pay if i can't complete all :teddy-pepe:

me too. especially if it's BTS :pepe-high-five:

I probably have a similar thing, I am addicted to screens as well, except actually FALLING asleep is a pain for me :boompepe: My mom stresses no screens 2 hours before bedtime but you know what mum? I can't sleep without them.

Insomnia is something you do not want to suffer from. It's not pretty. One time I went a 15-hour nighttime airplane flight with ZERO hours of sleep :emotionalpepe: it was 3am and my parents were like "how are you not tired"

I wish my mom took me to in-person shops. Of course that's something I can't do myself because I can't drive yet. :prisonerpepe:

yay!

i made it just by buying a white shirt & markers. good thing i have 2 younger siblings :teddy-pepe: they'd be more than happy to be back-up dancers!

ahh so close-ish! cool : ) :dancer-pepe:

:pepe-excited:

that's a genius idea! I have a plain white shirt sitting in my dresser so I may try to re-create Jin's shirt because it seems easy to draw. also I think we're pretty lucky to have siblings that are ARMYs. :pepeflushed:

It's so cool that we live kinda close :iconpepe: