Posts by taeric

Sorry, but as an ugly person, I laughed. I think it's also bravery if you are sexualized. You need strong mental health to be able to be always seen as a sexual object.

Yeah, JYP loves the money made by Twice, but they don't care at all about their personal dreams. I read somewhere that they can't even choose a hairstyle/hair color by themselves (idk if that's true tbh), so I guess they live under lots of restrictions.

It's already time for them to shine individually, by acting or having solos, otherwise, at some point Twice's popularity will decrease and they will no longer have the support that they have now.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they are tired of cute concepts since they are at the age when they want to be more feminine (?), but JYP only loooooves to give them a childish and naive image. He knows that if they will promote individually, that image will be gone.

I agree. I feel like they only debuted foreigners only to make sure that they will have a fanbase in China or Japan.

I don't believe in SM that they want to show acceptance between Chinese and Koreans, especially after numerous Chinese idols under SM left or sued them. I think most of them would leave after the bad treatment that SM gave, but I'm sure that SM made some weird contracts for them, as we can see, Tao, Kris, and Luhan are obligated to pay a part of their money made in China to SM until EXO's contract is ending, even tho they aren't under SM' management and they don't receive any support.

They take the opportunity after seeing Ten, Winwin, and Lucas' popularity and gave them more spotlight, but if their fanbase would have been smaller, I'm sure they would be treated as backup dancers.

Try to find which types of notes suit your study. Some prefer to read digitally, but I can't, so I take notes by hand.

Also, try reading them aloud and gesticulate.

Try different routines. I can't study unless it passes 12 AM and I ate my lunch lol.

Study at your desk, I know it's a pain, but in bed, you will fall asleep instantly. Also, don't play music, it might defocus you.

And make some flashcards. Believe me, it's a life-saver, especially if you study languages.

During this exam period, I started to take some supplements and I take ginkgo Biloba and magnesium, which are supposed to help you memorize, and I kinda was able to memorize better. But idk if this is the real reason or maybe because I tried what I said above lol. But you can try it will not harm you.

Well, kinda yes. Not bcs of Hyuna as a person, since they love each other and they took the decision together, but, in general, a relationship is pretty bad for male idols. Let's not forget that they live from selling, both albums, and their image. He didn't have a huge fanbase so after the dating news he lost a big part of the fans, basically, he lost his income.

This is the reality tbh. Fangirls pay for albums, tours, merch, but they don't accept relationships that easily for various reasons. But this "rule" applies to every male idol, not only to Dawn and ofc, not because of Hyuna.

But now, maybe he will get his income as a producer and from CFs and photoshoots with Hyuna. But as a solo, I don't think he will sell much. Or maybe..?

They are so lucky that they love so much, but it's pretty risky if they broke up, that's also a reason why usually relationships are secret.

Even bad publicity is, in the end, publicity. Maybe that scandal with MNET grow people's interest in them (at least to check them) and started to actually like them? Idk, it's just an assumption. But yeah, since they promote both in SK and Japan having these ultra-cute concepts it's a bonus.

Also, I feel like their image is more anime-like than the one that Twice has. Also, Twice is growing old, and we all know that there are lots of weirdos who adore young and cute girls with a lolita image.

+ the benefit of izone is that they debuted when kpop started to grow internationally