Posts by proudorbit

Welcome to MY world

but from these 3 listed above, Im Unhappy

:pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MyTaglist

as it should!

its so addicting!

(in the best way possible)

:music-raccoon::music-raccoon::music-raccoon:

i dont know how to use a tag list and i wont have this computer for too much longer cause school is ending soon :(

so i cant

im so sorry, im forever an Elring though <3

They appear to be story-adjacent. They have elements from the canon Star Seekers story, but they aren't canon to it directly. Yeonjun getting betrayed by the girl in GBGB JP is similar to Eugene getting betrayed by the cat, or the members growing horns in Crown is like Eugene growing horns, or Kai seeing magical fish in IKILY is similar to Avys being able to conjure magical animals. Etc, etc.

Ohh!

That makes so much sense! I actually remember that, I watch alot of Game theory and i remember when he was making parallels from the FNAF games to the Books cause the creator of fnaf said that the Books weren't cannon but parallels to game lore that could give us answers to the main lore that we have missed :yesr:

You just spit so much Facts!

like also who wouldnt wanna work with Aespa :pepe-shades:

So you're proposing that there are two different timelines in the canon MVs? :eyes:

Correct! :yesr::pepe-notes:

cause Notice how Era's Star, Eternity and Blue Hour concepts have to do with more "realistic" things happening with friends? Like in Crown they just having fun ( but the lyrics of the song gives it true meaning behind the song :pepe-back-away: if you know...then you know... :pepe-tinfoil-hat: ) In Eternity, the boys are hanging out together, but its not a happy time as things arent exactly what they seem, and then in Blue hour they just are having fun in their own world, but we don't know if its symbolic to them imagining everything or if they found this world on their own (why is blue hour always the hardest to theorize about :angryr: )

But in Era's Magic, Freeze, FoE, Thursdays Child, and Temptation there is alot of more going on, like missions, LOTS OF MAGIC, twisted Realites (example the dark truths of neverland ties to the Devils promise, the 'Earth' world where they presumably d!3 by driving off a cliff, the School from the webtoons where they are learning to use their magic with other magic guests but are left in the dark for awhile cause they are being tricked by dragon sect)

So there has to be something that we arent seeing in the Eras Star, Eternity and Blue Hour :pepe-notes:

This stuff is always fun to watch and its really unique on learning how these things are done :omgr:

This concept slayed so hard!

MoaTaglist

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NOW WHAT IS THIS?! :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

is a MV dropping?

what do teh images look like?! (i cant see them ;-;)

NingNing been gorgeous since day 1 :omgr:

:hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon:

i miss them. i am just so T_T

:send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny:

ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggg :hype-cutie:

the mv was just dropped like an hourish ago

External Content youtu.be

Yeah i saw it drop

thats a big relief but im still very worried for everyone in that company :( :waterr:

I wasnt even aware of this till now :pepe-loop::pepe-hehe:

I am so sorry

but i personally like the other one better than the American one :pepe-joy: despite living in America

you know you could just get it from an Online Target in America right? :yesr:if not, you could trade someone for it online :wellr:

i also like how the packaging stands out like an American style of the Y2K, ill tell you one thing, people will defiantly notice it over here :groovins:

I agree on the re-playibility part

bu i liked the song when it came out

its that song i song im in the mood for it

also i love to challenge myself with the highnotes :teeheek: