Posts by booople

I've seen some of them...Gattaca is interesting

yup it is! did you like the background score? i love it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

beautiful visuals too

-Gattaca (dystopian science fiction/also has an emotional element to it)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-The Cider House Rules (drama)

-A Beautiful Mind (biographical drama)

-One Hour Photo (psychological thriller)

-Because I Said So (romantic comedy)

-Mr. Deeds (comedy) (it's a really cute light film)

-A Lot Like Love (romantic comedy-drama) (this is a really underrated movie, follows the way a relationship forms between 2 people very naturally) (also this scene below is one of the most charming date scenes in a movie)

-Eight Below (survival drama)

-The Truth About Cats and Dogs (romantic comedy)

-The Accidental Husband (romantic comedy)

-The Hand That Rocks The Cradle (psychological thriller)

-Before Sunrise (romantic drama) (has some of the most natural sounding conversations I've heard in a movie, although the sequel Before Sunset is honestly much better for me)

-One Fine Day (romantic comedy)

-She's Out Of My League (romantic comedy)

-Confessions Of A Shopaholic (romantic comedy)

-Real Steel (science fiction drama)

-I Love You, Man (buddy comedy) (that's what wikipedia calls it lol)

-Unfaithful (thriller drama)

Yeah I remember when Taeyeon commented on Seolhyun's post saying "good to see you" or something when Seolhyun finally came back to insta, people were like "why is Taeyeon getting in the middle of this..she should stay away"

I'm sure Seolhyun and the other members have discussed the situation with people close to them and their friends and people know that they might be receiving the short end of the stick

Taeyeon probably wanted to publicly show some support for her because of the mudslinging

There have been some inconsistencies in Mina's statement

I'm not saying she wasn't bullied, but she said something like -"I didn't get any time off when my dad was in the hospital, I wasn't allowed to see him"

Something of the sort

Yet it's been proven that out of the 33 schedules that AOA had during that time, she was excused from 27

she also said that she didn't go to the hospital to see her dad one day although it was 5 minutes from her home, because she was afraid of missing schedules. at first it sounded like jimin forbid her from going but Mina said this was her decision. then that was fully mina's decision.

Also she said that she got her HPV infection this year because of stress from Jimin

I mean you can only get that through sex

And when people told her that she got mad and told them to educate themselves

I think Jimin might have been a tough leader. Jimin apologized for not being a more understanding or kind leader I think but she didn't admit to any abuse. I think she was a very critical leader. Maybe she was too harsh sometimes. But Mina has been really misinterpreting things or straight up lying- she said her ex boyfriend's ex girlfriends dad contacted her and spoke to her very rudely and cursed at her. And then when the ex gf said that wasn't true and that her dad NEVER even contacted Mina... she said oh...ok i misinterpreted it.. How do you create a memory of someone cursing at you when they never even contacted you in the first place.

There have clearly been some inconsistencies and assumptions in her statements. I think she has a bit of a victim complex. She needs help.

Now after all of the news about her boyfriend came out, she talked about Jimin enjoying sex or something. It was so random. As if to say "but hey!!! Jimin is also scandalous!! look at her!!"

and there's nothing even bad or scandalous about it.

I do feel bad for her but I feel bad for the others too.

I think they wanted to put out a lot of statements last year itself but FNC stopped them out of fear of Mina committing suicide and also this escalating too much.

I think they have a lot to say.

She claimed that the ex-gf's (or rather just gf's) father yelled at her, cursed at her and called her derogatory terms.

When the gf posted that her father NEVER contacted Mina and only contacted Yoo (the boyfriend) to tell him to take down all of the pictures that have his daughter (naturally because Mina publicized her relationship with Yoo and all of her fans would naturally see all of the pictures of him with his ex-gf and that was probably very intrusive) . He never even contacted Mina, let alone said anything rude or threatening or derogatory to her.

She later admitted saying oh....in his (the fathers) messages to Yoo, he used the plural form of "you" so i thought he was referring to me too.

Whaaaaaat?

So because he used to plural form of you (if that's even true)...now that suddenly means that he directly messaged you too?? She literally said the father used very poor language with her when he NEVER even spoke to her. that's not a simple mistake.

So this actually makes me wonder if she jumped to any conclusions regarding Jimin. We just don't know the full situation.

Another thing....

When the girlfriend contacted Mina, Mina responded saying "do i know you? who are you?"

Mina also told the gf that she had never gone on the boyfriend's insta while they were chatting/flirting-- meaning she claims that she had never seen all the pics of him with his girlfriend and had no idea about all the pics being there. (the girlfriend was telling Mina that she doesn't believe that she couldn't know he was in a relationship because of all the pictures of them together on his page)

Yet, there are dms between Mina and the boyfriend before they got together in which she says "you and your gf look so good together" and she also says "i saw your insta..your art is so good"

But then again----- would she really post a picture with this guy if he was still with his gf? Maybe he told her that they are ending things or just ended things and she thought it's pretty much over. And later when the gf contacted her, she realized that he definitely lied to her but she didn't want to admit it all so she pretended she had no idea to the gf. Maybe. Or she knew all along and went with it.

We don't know fully about whether Yoo lied to her and said his relationship is over or told her that he is still with his gf but he will meet her.

Regardless, lying about the gf's dad is just uncalled for.

She just needs to get off social media. Atleast she did apologize and admit wrongdoing. She said "Its true Yoo and I both cheated" in her last post I believe.

I am feeling the cringe when I saw non-fans asked Twice to get more rest. There are plenty of unfortunate people and events in this world and they choose to worry about the artists that they are not a fan of

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

Yeah people love to hate on JYP and push the "twice are mistreated and overworked" narrative. i think all 9 of them will renew, but if someone does not it will be because they want a different career direction, not because they are being treated poorly.

It is not about Dua Lipa, Olivia etc needing token stans for success. It is about people token stanning anyone against BTS just because they are against BTS also BTS where the ones hated during their early days. So by your logic people token stanned others back in their early days too.

But I was asking if there’s any proof of people token standing Olivia or dua like you say. I’m not an army so idk. Is there proof?

You completely forgot the point of this thread lol. Also, BTS are pretty popular around here. Heck they are the most popular group around here. Not just kpop. Also, there is a reason why western fandoms are mass hating on BTS right now.

BTS are crazy popular no doubt but is it fair to say that Olivia Rodrigo and Dua Lipa are getting support from "bts antis" simply out of spite? Is there proof of this? Maybe they just prefer them over BTS the way some people prefer BTS over them. Ever popular group or act has fans and haters.

With this logic we could say that a lot of BTS' early fans were EXO haters or whatnot who wanted to token stan a rival group.

Why are kpop fans so fixated on numbers and views? You know what matters more than rankings and view counts???

Name recognition. Like him or hate him, Justin Bieber is a household name in America. BTS is not...they're the biggest kpop act in the world but they are not a household name in America amongst adults. Dua Lipa, JB and Olivia all made it because of their own hard work. Stop acting like everything revolves around BTS. They don't need BTS antis to support them lol.

I mean just look at this video...I'm glad there is some sense in the comment section. (btw I just checked and the person who posted this DELETED all the comments. YESTERDAY there were a ton of comments of people saying "I don't think they're exhausted..I think they're avoiding the heat" and the person who posted it was getting all mad and saying they are mistreated. There were some other people also saying "dont you know how hard they workd?!?!?!? they need rest!!! recording an album and learning a dance is hard!!!"""

They do not look exhausted, they look like they are trying to stay out of the sun .

The way some fans complain about the regular work that idols do...it seems like they'd prefer if idols didn't work at all. like we should all just up and quit our jobs so that we aren't ever tired for even a second lmao.

Twice has more schedules than BP and RV so it may seem like they are overworked, but they didn't have any music from jan to may. And then they didn't really promote kura kura they way korean comebacks are promoted. So A-F was there first promotion of the year. yes they have to sit and record an album but what singer doesn't? that's part of job. yes they have to learn choreo but that's part of their job. I mean Taylor Swift put out two big albums in 2020 that she wrote and composed on her own, with the help of a few others. That's a lot. Twice has to learn choreo because they have to dance of course...and they only learn choreo for the title track.

Someone in the comment section yday had even put it very astutely to one very defensive and dramatic fan who was complaining that they are overworked because they arent smiling for a second...this person said "I think you're confusing short term fatique to long term fatigue. Long term fatigue is the type investment bankers face- crazy hours and it goes on for months and months. Short term would be the kind a soccer player faces during the world cup or a singer during their concert or promotions- yeah they may seem tired in that moment but the nature of their job is that they have to work hard for a few weeks rather than having a typical 9 to 5 job. "

I am sick of this dumb and foolish narrative that if an idol doesn't smile 24/7 they are overworked and exhausted and mistreated. I mean theyre shooting their first Korean comeback of the year..why would they be over-exhausted? When they don't have comebacks, their schedules aren't as taxing. They do an interview, they do their Time to Twice series, they do a magazine photoshoot, they record for their upcoming album, they do their performance or melody projects..they have days off- they themselves have said that. They aren't working 24/7 when it isn't comeback season, they have a good amount of time off in between things.

This is just silly. This person deleted all the comments because they couldn't stand someone not agreeing that they are treated like sweatshop workers. I personally think the job of an investment banker, lawyer or doctor is more taxing than that of an idol. Pilots too. Should we all quit our jobs so that we aren't "mistreated"?? LOL. Thats they way of life, that's part of being an adult. You work hard. You don't go to school from 8 to 3 and play after that. I'm sick of people acting like JYP abuses them and they are miserable. Maybe they have had those moments but they signed up for a job and are perfectly happy to do it.

Yeah, I've noticed. That was a cool performance. It was cool seeing Nayeon rapping. I saw they did dance part switches too. They did it for Like Ooh ahh where they had to pull cards but it wasn't a performance.

External Content youtu.be

Dahyun was so happy to be center here haha

I think she could really do it well. I do think she's drop the register lower and sing it with more of a round or resonant tone. Would sound amazing.

Yep, that would be soo cool but maybe with Mina instead because I can't really imagine Jihyo singing "mojito with lime, sweet mimosa, pina colada"

Mina and Jihyo could technically switch but I think fans would go crazy for the Sai-Da and Mi-Chaeng chorus pairs and I feel Mina would suit that line in a sultry way. She should be given lines to bring out her sensual side more because she has that the most out of all the members I think. I really want to hear Jihyo rap and I can hear the energy in her voice in Chaeyoung's first verse (which is one of the catchiest parts of the song I think). Wouldn't Dahyun's voice go so well with the instrumentals? Her voice popping in and out of the song so often as she covers Nayeon would be really interesting since it's so smooth and serene. She would just need to project a bit more for the chorus and for her 2nd verse (jakku mabeope geollyeo bameul saeweodo an jollyeo) but her natural tone would work well for Nayeon's opening line.

it should totally be this

Dahyun covers Nayeon

Momo covers Mina

Jihyo covers Chaeyoung

Jeongyeon covers Jihyo

Nayeon covers Jeongyeon

Sana covers Tzuyu

Chaeyoung covers Sana

Mina covers Momo

Tzuyu covers Dahyun

I think Dahyun would suit the opening and chorus well, I can totally hear Chaeyoung doing the "champagne, tequila" line, I can imagine Tzuyu rapping, I thought about this and I can easily hear them doing these parts. Dahyun-Sana chorus, followed by Chaeyoung-Mina chorus lines. Then for the second chorus it's Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. Momo would suit Mina's softer parts because the soft side of her voice in Melting and such sounds good.

Listen to the song imagining the voice changes!

She says Alcohol-Free will be coming on June 9th at 6 PM and everyone stops her and tells don't say that and she is shocked and was like omg I shouldn't have said that.

I mean what's the spoiler? I'm confused