Posts by euentbug

I hope they find success, but their challenge will be just to survive. Competition for 4th gen gg is going to be very intense.

They’re nugu but their company is anything but poor or hesitant to promote or spend money on them. They have a LOT of money and are very generous to PIXY in efforts and budget.

They also keep going viral on stan twitter every time they do a performance, so I have no doubts it is just a matter of time/exposure before they blow up

but they are a kpop group working and living in Korea with korean members? Which groups got astronomically successful in other market being while nugu in Korea?

there have been groups that stayed nugu in korean up until the point of substantial international success. At which point their korean audience can reflect that. Even for groups which are unlikely.

Consider Dreamcatcher, who have been becoming mainstream in Korea over the past year and only continue to do so this year.

Even if the maang tika thing was true As a Indian, I don't find the maang tika thing offensive(I don't know exactly what to call it because in my language we don't call it maang tika and I forgot what we call it). It is mainly a piece of jewelry we wear on our foreheads, usually brides or performers wear them. Normal Indians don't really find these things offensive. Heck, half of Indian CA scandals normal Indians wouldn't actually find it offensive since most people, especially where I used to live, finds this as cultural appreciation not aproppiation.

i saw many people say that as well, but i didn’t want to mention it since i’m not indian!

They're very good.

They have the best GG rapline behind GIdle.

i don’t personally consider gidle to have a rap “line” since they have just one rapper but if we count soyeon as a rap line, then yes pixy have the 2nd best gg rap line!

soyeon is still the best 4th gen female rapper period and will probably stay that way. for a rap line with multiple rappers, pixy have the best 4th gen gg rap line!

I hope so. 4th gen have many promising groups.

yeah it does, and i’m already worried about which ones will fall victim to poor management, company f-ups, scandals, etc. within the first 2 years because it’s so common at the start of a new generation.... i love so many groups already

i’m excited for pixy. pixy will for sure rise above the ranks to be one of the most legendary groups of all time!

oh btw they’ve had only 1 scandal. the company “accidentally did CA by using a maang tika” (it was revealed later by several indian people that it wasn’t actually a maang tika but idk remember what it was called. nothing problematic.

before finding out that it was a misunderstanding, the company did put out a statement fully taking responsibility, apologizing specifically to indians, not deflecting or excusing, etc. it was a perfect apology and within 2 days of the incident/the emails about it were sent to the company.

if their company keeps up the good moral integrity, that’s another point in their favor from the community for sure

PIXY are the dark horse of 4th gen. I believe they will be THAT group which rises from an unknown company to be a top group.

I’ll break this down in to categories.

Vocals, Rap, Dance, Music, Stage Presence, Visuals/Styling, The Lore/Storyline, The Members’ Creative Involvement, The Company/Promotions, The Members Themselves

Because PIXY are a huge threat in EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY.

1. The Godly Vocals

2. The Best 4th Gen Girl Group Rap Line There Is

3. The Legendary Choreo/Dance

4. The God Tier Music

5. The Best Stage Presence of ALL 4th Gen Groups

6. The Perfect Visuals and Styling (Every Time)

7. The Most Unique Storyline in KPop

8. The Members’ Creative Involvement

9. The Company/Full Promotions

10. The Members Themselves

IN CONCLUSION: Stan PIXY. You know you want to. They’re going to dominate the world one day.

These are my picks (based off of how musically compatible they are. Aside from Lisa, they’re all also very compatible in their vocal tone/color to their match)

Jisoo: Charli XCX

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jennie: Doja Cat

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lisa: DJ Snake

Rosé: Halsey

Skip to :30 seconds for Satbyeol and Lola deep voice rap queens

again to :30 seconds here for more and 1:20

(these 2 are awesome)

It's obvious Ella is the ace of the group.

They have 2, actually! Dia is the main rapper, main dancer, and a sub vocalist. She’s also the center. Ella is an ace as well. Main vocalist, lead dancer, sub rapper. And the leader.

Ella is learning to produce and Dia is learning to choreograph.

The other 4 members are also shockingly talented but Ella and Dia are truly standout idols, not just for their group.