Posts by lizyy

aren't you the fans of kpop groups who haven't won a daesang in their entire career ? and if won only because bts decided not to be present at this award show ?

Yes you are!

aren't you the fans of the groups that lost every single deasang against bts at every korean award show

(I don't even mention international awards, because your favorites can't even dream of it, they couldn't even be there as audience)

Yes, You are!

aren't they the fans who begged armys not to vote anymore so that your favorites could finally have their first music show win ?

Yes, You are!

aren't they the fans of the groups that barely manage to sell all places in night clubs while bts is doing stadium world tour ?

Yes, You are !

aren't you the fans of the kpop groups that never reached #1 in charts in their entire career ?

Yes, You are!

aren't you the fans who are happy at every little mention of your favorites by western media and are ready to call them legends while the whole world is talking about bts ?

Yes, you are !

bts must stop making music for army , for grammy , for covid , for me or for you ..........

they said last time about BE like this : an album for army , same about dynamite and LGO : songs for army .

what the hell is music for army . isn't all music for their fans or for the listeners in general ? isn't the purpose of the singers to be heard by more people ?

if the song is good i don't care for who it is or from who it is . i listen to it .

they can and must sing about fears and depressions but i don't need a statement from them that they have written a healing song for me. if i hear the song and it helps me then it is healing for me.

Some people will find these songs helpful, others won't, some will understand, others won't.

i don't need music from bts with instructions.

here this song you must listen when you are sad , this song you must listen when you have corona ....

they were not like that before.

they used to make music and we used to think about what they meant, what they thought, what they felt, what they wanted to say ...

They were mysterious, interesting.

everyone could hear his own truth, his own story in their songs.

ARMY hear some quality music and not a in computer produced chaep pop.

and stop to living in BTS plastic world ( their MV are just plastic and green s.)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this BTS is History and will never come back. BTS are just like 80 years old rich men. nothing more.

they are so rich and fam. that they have nothing "to say" anymore.

don't you miss their real "voices" ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if they continue like this, they will only need 2 or 3 more years to fail - that's how long the hype around them will continue.

until everyone realizes how cheap they have become.

and the fact that BIG hit and every single member now have more money in their bank account does not mean that they deliver good products.

bts is a victim of their own hype and big hits money addiction.

how cheap can they get ?

BTS has stopped doing what they want and singing about what they feel, how they see the world. their whole career is focused on the outside world, what do others want to hear? what does US want to hear, what does korea want to hear, they need to stop writing music around specific themes: i don't need corona songs from them ... (they made 2 of them in 2020) ..... they need to become artists again ....

now they are just a group of people who follow trends ..... and don't make their own.

I started following them because their art and musik was not trendy, what they did was their own, now they are not like that anymore.

AND I DONT LIKE AUTOTUNE.

it's my last post about BTS here .

and if you are as tired as i am of this cheap kpop here is some good korean music for you.

Lizyy, did you like their red carpet look? I didn't : /

are you teasing me?

i really don't feel like it tonight. big hit really has no idea what they're doing wrong and it's very annoying.

by the way it was the clothes they got for free from louis vuitton because they did social media advertising for that brand.

when i say big hit saves money on bts -- i mean it.

starting with youtube songwriters and composers and cheap MV , ending with free (tasteless) clothing.

i was right .

if bts grammy performance and Grammy in general , will be just like another XYJ performance, so nothing special and extraordinary.

Grammy has own director , no one will let big hit do what they want. BTS and BIG Hit would get some plan how the performance should look like and what they want from them. so I don't think big hit could do much there.

i can already guarantee that the sound technical problems will be (as you know they shot it on the roof) big hit has never been good at creating good sound, which makes their live voices sound even worse. their sound technique sucks, in almost every live performance it happens that their voices are too loud as music itself and you almost can't hear that beautiful beat of dynamite.

whatever:

good luck to you .

remember how big hit lied last year to fans about BTS "grandios and never seen bevor stages" on MMA, MAMA or other shows. and it all turned out to be lies, because the whole kpop showed better stage, with costumes and choreography and performance than BTS in the end.

i still remember how disappointed twitter was about poor BTS stages and performance. the only highlight was the 20 sec. dance break that we all love. but let's admit it, groups like SK, Ateez, NCT had shown much better performance on mama and MMA, then BTS.

yes ARMY will now come and say they danced on an empty stadium in -10 grad cold. sorry it was not a good performance at all.

or how they lied about new years concert : and BTS got the worst stage and dress of all.

will BIG HIT do exactly the same for Grammy ? they say fans will be there live: so BTS will just dance in front of a big screen and on the screen will be army ......

because we know big hit is last time obsessed with these small , DARK stages , with screens behind.

External Content twitter.com

People act like he did some terrible things only bc of rumors. It is annoying. During investigation it was proven that he did some tax things and gambled overseas. Neither is terrible thing as haters want to show.

Other terrible things were proven as untruth.

Now, ask yourself again that question.

Ofc, you can hate as much as you want. But why are people acting the way they are shouldnt be question at all after you know this.

I am completely neutral. And you annoy even me with claims that are only your own claims made by haters.

be quiet, just stay quiet. neither you nor i can judge and classify the pain of the victims.

it's embarrassing enough that you dare to make these statements.

why is it always only blonks who want to play cool?

hypocrite.

what the hell is going on with kpop fans, who declare love to a woman rapist and blackmailer, drug dealer and a criminal.

this man is charged for more than 10 crimes.

YG stans and vip´s are really sick!

it is so shameful that women Still openly support this type.

not really, she doesn't have a commercial voice, she won't be able to carry the whole song by herself, she has too little energy neither in voice nor in her body. i'm sorry.

I have nothing against her, she is wonderful but any music expert will tell you she has no voice for a hit song.

but I think to compare BTS with NCT or to mention them in the same sentence is just embarrassing and completely wrong.

nct has nothing in their 5 year career than 1 million sold albums that their fans buy in masses and then throw away in garbage (the photos of from thousands of their albums in trash are on the internet).

not walking in NY fashion week.

NY fashion week ? :angryr::angryr:

i don't think anyone in the entire big hit has ever seen or heard something about fashion.

Usually it's the artists who determine the fashion direction or wear and try out the newest and most innovative things because they are artists and because it's part of their job.

But not BTS. They are currently the worst and most tasteless dressed group ever.