Posts by lizyy

well, if you think about what these companies are known for, then it's like this:

SM: has best idol singers in the industry ( no other Kpop company has such good Idol vocalists as SM, their music style and concepts are very old , boring and uninteresting, but that's another story).

YG : here we must also admit that YG produces the best content in the whole Kpop. high quality Pur.

their content is never old, boring. stylistically (I mean music style too) best company. they produce timeless content.

the MVs of 2NE1 and Big bang from 10 years ago are stylistically still the best in kpop today.

JYP: well, for me JYP ist still Twice and Just Twice. Twice = JYP.

Big Hit : I honestly don't think big hit created bts. no, bts is the result of years of armys hard work. they fought for bts everywhere and with everyone.

BTS members are humble people, but I don't think they ever had ambitions to become that big. Army decided that they wanted to make BTS big and they did it.

even now that army has put almost the whole world at their feet, BTS is still these humble kids with poor backgrounds. i can't imagine what other artists with ambitions would do with this enormous popularity. but BTS members continue to release free music on Sound Cloud, like unknown beginners or youtube singers.

it was armys who had big ambitions, not big hit or BTS.

BTS is undoubtedly one of the most talented groups in kpop ever, but they did better when they were poor and were fighting.

now BTS is not fighting anymore, their art is also not the same anymore. they are now just expressing their wishes loudly " we want #1 BB , we want grammy , we want that all our songs reach hot100 BB"....

and army does it for them.

their music has also become like that, like easily digestible food.

nah, Army don´t stream LGO - check the number on spotify and youtube.

ON is the only BTS song I "hate". i can't hear the song. it doesn't work.

I know that for many the song has not worked.

the idea and the story of what BTS wanted to say with this song was interesting, but it was made too complex. i liked J hops part in this song. and i hated Autotune in it.

LGO :

HM.... the song is a flop for me. BTS tried to make the song as simple as possible but they crossed the line and instead of simple, the song sounded just monotone and boring.

one of the most colorless kpop songs in 2020.

the fact that the song became #1 on BB says nothing about the quality of the song for me. (the armys will even make a B side song to #1 when they decide to do it ).

LGO was a wasted opportunity for BTS. after the amazing success of dynamite, which opened many doors for Them, including radio stations and gave access to GP, they released such a dead song.

LGO current ranking on melon #15 . tragic.

stream Fire !

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lol the armys here are so pathetic .....

i make a thread and they all immediately run and start talking about me, claiming how i hate bts ....

in fact you all know i am right and bts is feeding you with cheap stuff for 3 years now , you know i am right so you try not to talk about the actual topic but trying to prove to others how horrible i am.

:angryr::cryingr:

Daechwita is not made by big hit and actually has nothing to do with this shit company.

I am very grateful to Suga that he has made so much effort.

idk i guess i would agree if Spring Day and Serendipity didn't exist

I don't agree. These are good songs but MV is okay. BST is from another time. when most armys still believed that BTS had something unusual and unique, mysterious. and it was so. back then BTS was musterios and interesting: their music , their style, their concept ....... unlike now.

In which everything matchedt: style, production, idea. The last video in which the Big hit team has made an effort and tried to create something innovative and new.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bonus : masterpiece.

Everything that came after seemed so kitschy and fake and was just a tired and boring attempt to create something artistic.

I will never forget how millions of Int. fans saw this and said nothing, not a single word.

loyalty is great but blind loyalty is tragic. and it concerns not only the styling.

Fans need to stop putting artists and their agencies on the same level and calling them families. most artists are robbed and mistreated by these same agencies and their managers.

BTS became " Time magazine's 2020 Entertainer of the Year" and their agency couldn't even manage to take a single good picture of their group. I can imagine how irrelevant BTS image and style was for the stylist and for Company itself.

This is possibly the most embarrassing cover ever.

The biggest group in the world on the cover one of the biggest and most influential magazines <X:rolleyes:

1612379415-image.png

BTS-TIME-capture-scaled.jpg

bts-times-stylist-poor.jpg

jimin-big-shoes.jpg

jin-poor-styled-dress.jpg

v-shoe.jpg

big hit is a cheap company that produces mass cheap goods and sells expensive . (BE is a good example)

where does a company, in these times of crisis, where the entire music industry stands still, so much money to invest and buy?

the biggest kpop companies with more than 50 artists make losses while big hit with only BTS has bought almost the entire entertainment industry or invested money in it.

okay bts are very successful but it still makes no sense that a company has grown so big in just 2 years.

expect more cheap products and cheap music from big hit in 2021 toooo.

big hit is stupid or ?

shouldn't the company itself be looking for the best stylists in the industry and try to win them for themselves ?

big companies don't even announce that they need such staff, for such high-ranking employees and directors there are always internal interviews, in the industry there is a fight for such highly qualified staff. but i assume that big hit wants to save money here too, so we will get again some mediocre person who has no ambition for quality and innovation.

Many have hated me here for what I say, but slowly everything is proving to be true. No one can deny that big hit has very big internal problems regarding music, syling, merch and much more.

There are more problems that are slowly becoming visible, and what the armies so desperately tried to hide. Sadly, with the downfall of the big hit, unfortunately, the image of BTS will also go down.

we are already experiencing a BTS that we have never experienced.

extremely money oriented and commercialized. big hit really sells everything with bts name, hardly a day goes by that some cheap and useless collaboration between bts and some toy or other company gets announced.

BTS is less and less recognized as an artist. their music becomes irrelevant. more and more often the media mentions army and BTS as a brand name, as a well selling product - as BTS members and their music itself.

I wish big hit did not ruin BTS image so much that even their loyal fans will not want to have anything to do with the group.

in that they treat and manage BTS like million dollar boy group and not like a cheap packaged one dollar items that smart big hit sells for 80 dollars .