Posts by lizyy

They’re having a casual online interview that took ten minutes, not walking in NY fashion week.

What would you have them wear!?

first of all it is not only 10 min interview , they have done all their pre grammy promotion and interviews in these tasteless rags.

and secondly, they have worn nothing but clothes from the senior (+60) section for the entire year 2020.

i mean JK is just 23 years old , what the hell is this pants or shirt. why ?!

unless someone gave it to them for free or forced them to wear it.

did you notice that bts looks the cheapest of all big Hit and co+ artists ?

Styling a group in similar colors is just good brand identity working? Why do you think there are moments when groups all wear suits, it's a show of solidarity.

Notice how Namjoon is in a more fitted shirt, while Tae doesn't usually like fitted clothes, and J-Hope looks like a whole snack and even manages to get the sleeve length right for shirt and undershirt. Plus all their trouser length is right, unlike a few embarrassing interviews where you could see all their socks.

Their stylists are doing good work here.

i'm sorry but what exactly did the stylist do here. my grandpa dresses himself like this or better without any problems.

is that all a stylist can/should do ? ....

i mean where did you see the work here.... anyone even a cleaner working in big hit would do the same work.

BTS with their everyday style would look much more interesting then this.

the highlight of the style here is Jimin and Jhope wearing different colors. combining two colors was all the stylist did . miserable.

why do people care about outfits so much?? like who even cares

in general, i'm not interested either .... i'm just curious how cheap and old-fashioned it can go.

their clothes their style, their hair style has become extremely cheap and messy.

they wear the same things over and over or wear old things they wore years ago.

i have never seen a kpop group that looked so cheap lately.

bts is wearing a real second hand clothes from the warehouse of fashion Brands, which simply no one wanted to buy.

it was reported that for a year big hit has not bought any clothes for bts, all they wear are sponsored dresses or stage costumes made by korenaian tailors, which according to reports cost very cheap.

my eyes hurt

i don't know why big hit has decided that bts no longer needs individuality and should be dressed all time, with same colors, with same design and with same fabric.

big hit it's not embarrassing to learn something from others when you can' t . and damn , stop saving money and giving bts these cheap, 1 dollar clothes.

tRCdlYGl?format=jpg&name=900x900

that's supposed to mean mainstream .... if you're korean and you're in u.s. news every day.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First free forum, so I can call you out on your bull shit and trash behaviour. The day you stop using BTS, no Army will bother with your attention seeking ass. Secondly I quoted someone else on some other contention, learn to read.

Called you out for something else entirely that you have been indulging in. Got that or is it too difficult for you to comprehend?

why am i not allowed to mention the bts name anymore , is it forbidden that everyone except army is not allowed to mention BTS ?

:angryr::cryingr:

your nerves are broken, too bad

Are you stupid? I think you are.

I am talking here only and exclusively about AKP. I did not say that there was no coverage at all, I said that AKP said nothing about it, as they said nothing about KMA.

Please control yourself and stop following me.

you look like obsessed with me by running behind me in every thread and calling me troll.

to be seen on international music scene..... ?

they are not invited anywhere in any music event or show , they do not perform anywhere abroad, they do not win any awards,

the press does not write about them, nobody wants to interview them. they have no massive charts abroad, they have no records abroad.

why do these "second or next BTS" groups have bad charts in their own country or why do they have difficulties to win awards there ?

if they are second they must have at least half of the bts successes or ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The best "Brand ambassadors" ( I know Kpopies love this word) ever .

until the chefs of other companies promote their groups with bts name ..... the media ignores most important and significant successes of bts . and i don't care how important or not important these medias are.

i have noticed it several times , everyone (even billboard, highly appreciated by armys here ) immediately writes about BTS scandals or negative things . but ignores most of the successes of bts .

check yourself : AKP has not reported any international (be it in Japan or in USA) successes of BTS . and the successes were really a lot in the last time.

he did exactly the same as chanyeol from exo . had sex with a lot of women .