Posts by Google_me

1. Jennie

2.Lisa

3.Jisoo

4.Rose

Only liked Jennie’s, the other 3 doesn’t really matter. Lisa’s only got popular because of Squid Game and streaming from Asia. People in the West barely recognise Money and the few times they do, they just say it’s the SG song 😂 Rose and Jisoo sounds empty like Teddy needs to go back to the drawing board empty. Rose has nice vocals so it’s bearable but Jisoo’s voice and “dancing” or should I say “posing” makes me think what the fk was the choreographer thinking or not thinking lol 😂

I know right, Kitsch was the best song released this year, everything else was just noise. Except Cupid, it was the next best thing. Glad 3rd gen is over, yessssss!!!! All actual organic hits

Nah, Lisa had the bigger hit

flower is nothing like solo this has that old korean style even some trot elements having an empty chorus doesn't make it similar

All BP music sounds the same to me, only their fans think it’s different, hence the constant steaming. It’s singing/rap then an empty instrumental chorus. I guess even bots couldn’t take down an actual hit on the Billboard 200, I can buy myself flowers. Blinks still go with BP have more general listeners crap or rely on them more etc. You can’t have it both ways, if they sell like a boy group then it’s fandom streaming lol. The only good thing is that the BP members have your western model looks on par with top US models, making their MV visually stunning to watch. If they didn’t have their looks or ability to speak English fluently, they would have ended up like 2NE1 😂

Not really….excuses lol. Seems like all she has right now is YT streams and even that’s not impressive given she’s the third most popular member, like come on she has more following than Rose. This is your typical BP song, Solo 2.0 and given how much subs they have and this being their only 2023 release right now, can’t even beat Lisa’s numbers. I can’t wait until Mr Beast releases a song, that will go #1 on the Billboard 200 for sure lol. Otherwise, no #1 in Korean, no #1 Spotify, no Billboard Hot 100 it seems. Just really forgettable comeback. Now that BTS is gone, was expecting bigger numbers from BP, I mean come on they pride themselves on low number of comebacks so this should have been stream stream stream on blinks side. K-pop’s dying, yesssss!!!!!! I can buy my self flowers, la la la

So agree, they haven’t made good music since Fire era……the constant autotune is horrible. I can’t believe P Dogg is still a producer, I think he’s lost his way completely. I honestly hope he gets paid less royalties now BTS is enlisted……wake up call that it was BTS that made him famous. I mean their English singles without him are proof lol. He’s def no Teddy

YouTube is still alive 😂😂😂 numbers are nothing to write home about, it’s a dying platform for artists. BP has been gaining more subs but last year and this year they’ve not broken any of their old streaming records……just shows pointless……even PV is massively behind HYLT in terms of accumulated streams. No more YT records…..Not to mention BP and BTS, but now so especially BP is relying on fandom streaming from Asian, it’s just the same people again and again, same with the subs (creating new accounts). Blinks cry about how BP has more general listeners but nah, all fandom streaming. General people know Squid Game in the West but kpop nah. Even Mr Beast gaining more subs than BP and barely any adults knows him 😂

Oh hello, newbie….

Look, I don’t think BP are going to stand a hope in hell currently of beating BTS’ touring record either, but it’s decidedly not cool to come for the actual Pinks’ work ethic as a reason. Try harder.

Well their work ethic is atrocious……but at least Teddy uses less auto tune than BTS. I suppose all that time standing and doing photo shoots would explain it, I mean Lisa got tired doing We Rock on YWY and she’s the main dancer…….well we all know that hard work doesn’t equal success……Paris Hilton, Kardashians, Trump

Dude save the salt,it's good to be a long ass 3 years for you 🕺

Why lol, what’s happening in 3 years time? Don’t think I’m missing anything big. Just stating the truth about BP, even YG themselves said it’s going to be the biggest tour for “a kpop girl group”. From their performance in Seoul, bumping into each other, lip syncing, poor dancing. Glad I didn’t buy any tickets lol, they didn’t bother practicing, thank god for their loyal fans wasting their money away 😂 At least I’m here trying to decide if I want to buy a Gucci half moon bag or the interlock tote bag…..I think I’m going with the moon in black ❤️