Posts by Lisaaaaa

A Blink makes a thread on a stan twitter account leaving twitter, I would love to know the intent behind it seeing how this is clearly in the domain of twitter drama on which threads are not permitted on AKP, but since one fandom is being accused for making them leave twitter the thread ofc had to be made.

2 posts in, said fandom is abused and called cancerous, OP asks people to keep it civil...lmao, why make a thread on it in the first place when you knew what was going to happen? Disgusting. AKP Blinks keep stooping low. Never change.

What...

What are you even talking about. I just told you why I made this thread and I said to keep it civil because your fandom was beginning to get attacked already.

I didn't even post anything else in the op that would give you the impression I was shading...

If you want to delude yourself into thinking this is about you or your fandom that's entirely on you. Leave me out of it bc I honestly don't know what happened on that acc earlier today.

He's gonna stop posting news

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah. I don't get it either. I feel like most kpop fans don't even care about High Fashion, so to them, it's just another achievement for them to brag about in fanwars.

It seems like being an idol brand ambassador is easy now, tbh. During, the 2nd generation, it actually felt like only the top idols were getting recognised for their fashion and contribution to Korean pop culture (SNSD, GD, CL etc), but now rookie groups are getting contracts straight after debut.

Really? Which groups are getting ambassaorship immediately after debut? That sounds new.

1. I turn on my face vibrator
    2. Then I wash my face with black soap using my hands and then the vbrtr
    3. After that I go in with Cetaphil facial cleanser, also using the vbrtr
    4. Then i rinse that off, use Cetaphil facial scrub - again with the vbrtr
    5. I wipe my face dry with a towel then use my L'Oreal facial toner
    6. Wait for that to dry, then use Disaar Vitamin C facial serum
    7. After I massage that into my skin, I finish up with a CeraVe moisturizer/lotion
    8. Then I massage my face with a Vitamin E oil and use a q-tip to dab tea tree oil onto any zits or pimples
    9. Put on my lip balm then I'm done!

This is longer than I expected so if you don't like to read long stuff, you can leave now. Just a heads up.

Call me slow or dense but I just realised something. If you're an artist, meaning, a painter, sketcher, writer/storyteller, lyricist, sculptor, singer, video editor, dancer etc. you can make your own world.

(If you like to read books, this kind of applies as well. Only that you are escaping to someone else's crafted reality instead of yours)

Obviously not meant in a literal sense. I just realised it as I was finishing up a sketch. I don't know if any of you that do the crafts mentioned above feel it, but when I draw or write, it feels... good. It feels like I have some kind of power in my hands, because whatever happens next, the next stroke of my pencil or word I type, is in my complete control. It's entirely up to me.

Using this, combined with my imagination, I can do things I've always wanted to do. I can fly. I can fight dragons. I can befriend celebrities. I can make likenesses of fictional characters I admire. I can control the elements. If I'm watching a show and I don't like what's happening, I can separately depict what I want to happen. That's where fanfiction and fanart come in I guess? When reality isn't going to good, I can craft up my own separate one. Maybe this is also why I like dreams so much.

Bottom line is, I, and others, as an artist can make my own reality that makes me happier than the one I'm physically living. And I think that's beautiful. <3

She will be fine. Her fanbase (Lilies + blinks) is very loyal and from what I've seen, they are working extremely hard for her solo. Releasing guides, lists of apps to download, streaming hacks, donation drives, and I believe lisabar and lisanations are urging 57, 58 and i-lilies/blinks to start donating. Not to mention YWY will bring in a lot of new fans.

I think she will be okay. It won't flop in any way.

Some of you lot in this thread need to get some fucking help. Imagine spending time and energy to go out of your way to purposely bash someone's visuals, skill, hard work, even their personal life and relationship because you have an unnecessary hate boner for them and you dare to use another member to bash the one being talked about. Simple words for you, get a fucking life

Anyways op to answer your question, its fine if you dont see the hype. But I would say people like Jennie because she is beautiful, she is a triple threat, she is very captivating on stage, she cares for her members a lot, she is selfless, she is bold... I could honestly go on and on. She's amazing. You dont have to stan or see the hype, but this is what I think.

I just google it

Below are the 10 most-followed K-pop idols on Instagram:

1. BLACKPINK's Lisa (30.1 million) ...
    2. BLACKPINK's Jennie (24.9 million) ...
    3. BLACKPINK's Rose (22.5 million) ...
    4. BLACKPINK's Jisoo (21.2 million) ...
    5. EXO's Chanyeol (20.1 million) ...
    6. EXO's Sehun (18.6 million) ...
    7. BIGBANG's G-Dragon (17.7 million) ...
    8. EXO's Baekhyun (16.7 million)

this is outdated, by now each of the pinks has 30m+

Warning: the sentences ahead are not taking into consideration YG's knack of heavily delaying BP-related releases. Also, serious clowning ahead.

BLINKs, do you think it would be better to have it before The Show or after The Show? Since Rosé is done filming her music video (which looks to be amazing by the way), and if it were too late after The Show it would overlap with Snowdrop and YWY3... so do you expect we can get something between now and the 31st?

The Show would be great promo for her solo, but as it looks now the time is too small to announce, push out teasers, and release the mini.

Or we will get something after The Show when there isn't such compressed time? What do y'all think, I"d like to hear your takes on this.