Posts by Fsfsksf

I guess this qualifies as an achievement?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i'm so glad it's over. Plus apparently some awards were given before the end of the votes which is questionable

Shady as hell. I think the voting was considered to some extent, but it was also obviously mostly for money and the judges ultimately decided who those awards were going to.

TAKE IT, TAKE IT! :pepe-toast:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ooh I really liked this and this song. I didn't know hyunjin was such a good rapper!

Anyway yall should see their force performance on music station. I honestly like it a little better than the first take, although I've been watching the hell out of both.

External Content youtu.be

It's 6 hours :(

I have hope that all of them will stop using it. Beomgyu hasn't been as heavy handed as he used to be with it in his recent selfies.

Yeonjun looks gorgeous and I really hope he sees all of the positive comments.

a thread of some of the comments translated :)

also, the group txt is compared with when it comes to spotify is stray kids who are strong on spotify, have a lot of songs and stays are also quite strong when it comes to streaming, meanwhile txt's streams are by casual listeners+moas equally as moas suck aren't effective streamers (i thought cat and dog wawsn't liked much by fandom and its still pretty high) . our daily streams haven't dropped below 1.1M since this year so I'm taking that as the fandom's average and everlasting shine and force have anime fans (ig black clover is a popular amine).

Idk anything about stays streaming habits but i think stray kids gained a lot of casual listeners (a lot of fans too, don't get me wrong) from God's menu and back door. Gods menu in particular was a hit internationally.

I haven't seen any moas who dislike cat & dog tho. Mostly non moas, which is ironic considering a lot of them were bopping to it when it first came out.

New peak :happyr:

I really thought still dreaming didnt have that much hype ?(

Force and everlasting shine get a lot more streams than I thought

also, moas talk about how shit our streams are all the time, but I feel like a lot dont actually know the stats. we've been appearing on this list for quite some time now. We're still bad at streaming, but i think txt has a lot of casual listeners that boost our streams.

I mean I honestly don't get the aversion moas have to txt going. Stray kids and the Boyz are two groups that are around their level. So you want txt's close competition to get a potential boost from this show and have them completely miss out...? Plus ikon was HUGE in the past and ofc that's different now but it's weird to say "txt don't need this" to me. Why do they need to need it to go... mamamoo was on querndom. They didn't need it but it kept them in the convo with other girl groups in their

From what I've seen even stans of the 4th gen groups participating (not really on here tho) are also really divided on how they feel about kingdom. Most of the gripes have to do with mnet, fanwars, and the toll a survival competition could have on the groups participating.

I personally see both sides of the argument, but all I know is that if they do join you certainly won't see on the internet while it airs. They already get dragged into fights surrounding the show, even though it's very unlikely they'll participate.