LET'S HAVE MORE GROUPS ON FIRST TAKE....WEED OUT THE TALENTLESS HACKS

• I wanna see other groups/artists doing this! There's so much lip synching and editing voices after the fact that I've seen in music shows or awards shows....which if you're dancing your legs off fine I guess...

Gimme that one take to make sure they actually got chops :eyes:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• TAKE IT, TAKE IT! :pepe-toast:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-toast:

Queensé

I saw that but it was full of autotune. Was looking for a more raw sound for this.

• The vocals are still clearly edited here (pitch correction, among other effects), but regardless of that they clearly have vocal ability.
    The editing is much less so than most artists on most other programs, for sure.

• Since OP talked about this. Let me promote my boys here. Almost 100% live without processing.

• I mean .... live vocals and live instruments it doesn't get any better

• Since OP talked about this. Let me promote my boys here. Almost 100% live without processing.

Wow you managed to find three videos with no actual pitch correction (unlike on the "first take" program) on them AND audible vocals not entirely covered by the backing track. More and more rare these days.

• The vocals are still clearly edited here (pitch correction, among other effects), but regardless of that they clearly have vocal ability.
    The editing is much less so than most artists on most other programs, for sure.

Yes here comes the self proclaimed audio expert lol...

Point is it's nice to hear the first take without having to do it over and over to hit notes. That's more raw to me than lip synching on music shows.

• Yes here comes the self proclaimed audio expert lol...

Point is it's nice to hear the first take without having to do it over and over to hit notes. That's more raw to me than lip synching on music shows.

I'm not a music expert by any means, but I do have a lot of experience with audio engineering within music.

First take is nice as far as it being one take, even if it still is heavily processed. I don't think TXT needs it, but it's still audible.

• Still both are processed extensively doesn't prove someone's live vocal ability. So it was bad example from the beginning. I have posted actual live performances later in my post.

Yeah what you posted was a lot more live from a "raw" perspective.

• The reason NCT is the only current generation Boy Group that matters

No filter, no autotune, no polishing. Only raw and real talent

• External Content youtu.be

Would be lovely to see all of NCT on that show edited or not

• External Content youtu.be

Would be lovely to see all of NCT on that show edited or not

More Dream supremacy

Look at Jaemin defying nature at 0:14 :cryingr:

• What did TXT do to make some of them salty and defensive? Clearly most of us do not listen to other groups and we take TXT as an example.

This music ain't it for me but thank you for sharing!

• What did TXT do to make some of them salty and defensive? Clearly most of us do not listen to other groups and we take TXT as an example.

If anyone praises vocals of a BH group they like to remind us that they are smothered in autotune lol

Plus I rub people the wrong way so they take it out on the babies

:wellr:

• what is even point of this thread? lmao. Praising TXT's vocals or sharing live performances. You are completely ignoring other people who have posted live performances. idk anymore. ?(

Purpose of my thread is i wanna see more groups on One Take cause the concept is really cool. I was watching some other artists after I saw TXT on there and it was nice.

If I don't like something I usually tend to ignore it plus I have some other threads going on at the same time that I'm tending to lol.

:danceb:

• i still get goose bumps

damn i miss Soshi vocal line

• Purpose of my thread is i wanna see more groups on One Take cause the concept is really cool. I was watching some other artists after I saw TXT on there and it was nice.

If I don't like something I usually tend to ignore it plus I have some other threads going on at the same time that I'm tending to lol.

:danceb:

Then I have given STRAY KIDS version lol. I don't care this the first take cuz it's just heavily processed and not proper definition of live vocals. I'd rather watch pure live vocals tho. If you just ignore others then why you invite others in the first place lol. ?(

• Mamamoo Queens

• Then I have given STRAY KIDS version lol. I don't care this the first take cuz it's just heavily processed and not proper definition of live vocals. I'd rather watch pure live vocals tho. If you just ignore others then why you invite others in the first place lol. ?(

I just share my thoughts when I want and I invite others to post what they like as well lol. Typically my threads go pretty smoothly because of this but i have had a few spicy hit ones...

:pepe-back-away:

• Also EXO Concert Acoustic medley. Sweet

You could've post any fancam of Stray Kids' performances, cause they always sing live and there wouldnt have lip synching or audio editing :danceb:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I saw that but it was full of autotune. Was looking for a more raw sound for this.

In what world does Stray Kids sound more autotuned than txt or autotuned at all? Don't think it's not obvious your dislike for Stray Kids is blinding you, your attitude is the same towards them not only here but every single time you mention them.

Oh yes, the performance that made a mob of antis take back their hate comments and dislikes :teeheek: no matter how hard people will try to deny their talent at one point they all have to come to terms with reality!

• This thread contains 41 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!