Posts by Fsfsksf

I can't take this seriously lmaoooo

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I won't lie and say it hasn't been on repeat since it dropped though.

They sound so cute and this is a really good cover. When I logged on and saw people quoting "girl you got a body like sriracha I got scared :cryingr:

Also the choreography is really freaking cool.

still dreaming has surpassed 200,000 copies worldwide

20210224_202853.jpg

it's even more impressive if that's the case (but moas seriously need to get more organised)

I should correct myself. I think there was organization. there were definitely people telling when to purchase the album and how, when we needed to buy digitals, etc. There just wasn't much hype or participation on moas part for the latter part of the tracking week, especially in terms of streams and digitals.

I saw a lot talking about it despite not being from the US but the Japanese albums just have less talk and sales outside of Japan so it's truly freaking impressive

It really really is. I saw a lot of people talking about pre-ordering the album and the deals at target, but there wasn't much talk about streams or digitals beyond like the first 2 days of tracking week on the part of twitter that i was on, so I really wasn't expecting this at all.

i was under belief that still dreaming had no hype at all, and yt record was at an all time low. idk how this happened

It wasn't by organized effort, that's for sure. I honestly think there are just a lot of us pr moas now. Lately we've always either been 2nd or 3rd in terms of streams on yt, behind Japan and Korea.

oh my God . This is what US moas were hoping for but a lot of us didn't think it would chart

I have no stake in this but I honestly thought soojins apology seemed very sincere. She acknowledged and apologized for what she did do (it seems like she just fought with an ex friend. I'm not sure you can label someone as a bully for that unless they're relentlessly picking on them after the fact) and cleared up misinformation. I honestly dont see anything wrong with that. I guess knetz are just dead set on her being a bully and won't take anything other than her admitting to it, even if it isn't true. On the flipside, the comments on the actresses Instagram are disgusting. International fans are hypocrites.