Posts by Fsfsksf

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lowkey feel like they're setting themselves up for failure here. Like either another superm situation in terms of US success or the group will end up appealing to the same audiences kpop groups do anyway.

Makes me remember these

20210217_085318.jpg

Hmm I think I thought he was very cool and charismatic at first. And I obviously still think like that, but now I can definitely also see how kind, caring, and dorky he is. He's got a very cute personality to me. All around hes just very likeable.

Yall have no idea how happy I am for him :waterr: . I never thought he would get to branch out into fashion like this, let alone so early into his career.

itiswhatitisss is this taglist worthy?

Yes, share the link plz, of the subbed video, though I have watched most of it but I know lots of stuffs wasn't subbed :danceb:

Its been 2 hours, sorry about that! They also sub other txt content too:

External Content youtu.be

Probably not. One of the txt members (i can't remember which, fake fan) said this was filmed in November, before they had actually debuted. Theres actually a subbed version that isn't in parts, with the captions translated too, if you want that. The full episodes are also up on bighits channel, they just aren't subbed yet.

:cryingk: can bighit give him acting role or something. He's 180cm, school drama might fits for him. His acting on MV is quite decent.

But he has more passion in music.

I think he'll definitely have a solo schedule some time in the future, he's got too much talent and potential for bh not to make use of it. Watching playground made me realize that he's got a personality that's perfect for variety, so I'd really like to see him be the member that does that.

I always think that it's such a waste of their visual and height if bighit don't let them becomes model/BA for fashion brand. And it isn't time-consuming activity compare to acting in drama. Once their popularity rising, I hope they get offers.

So, is this something like build their image? Bighit is unpredictable when it comes to TXT :whatb:

Yeah I've thought about them getting into modeling quite often too, especially soobin since I've heard he fits the korean beauty standard quite well. But yeah I have no idea what this is, bc I dont think vogue or nyfw usually caters to txt's target audience. I think they might just be trying to branch out and promote to different audiences. Its also possible that that they're building up to a more mature image next cb, bc I feel like their music and concept is kind of maturing along with them. Idk the way bh promotes them has always been very interesting to me, so I'd like to see if this is just a one off thing, and if not, what itll lead to.

It will be great if they started to get offer from high end brands as model.

Or...let me delulu :dancer:

https://mobile.twitter.com/yoonner/status/1361229533496578054

It happens in less than 1 year. Look how different their vibes.

Theyre all extremely good looking with great proportions, so I cant imagine that it would be very hard for them to get offers, especially once their popularity grows a bit more.

Are they venturing into fashion now?? First nyfw and now this??

so it is okay to insult asian rap but not okay to insult western rap?

I mean, you can do what you want, but I feel like a lot of people insulting western rap know absolutely jack all about it, which makes hearing their opinions annoying.

The majority of idol rap (not Asian rap to me personally) is TECHNICALLY bad. The majority of western rap, whether you like the subject matter or lyrical content, is not. That's why its annoying when people call western rap bad and insult it with the "its all about drugs, gangbanging, and fucking girls" to defend idol rap, because the majority know nothing about what makes a good rap, are only basing their opinions on the viral rap songs, and are speaking from ignorance. That statement also isn't even true, and i personally think a person saying that alone tells me that person hasn't dove deep enough into western rap to even be commenting. Even the ones who do write and rap about that stuff at least have good flow and wordplay, and/or interesting stories to tell through their rap. The same can't be said for idol rappers.

I hope that didn't sound abrasive or anything, bc like I said, you can do or insult whatever you want.

if this is the case I feel like it only happens in small companies who don't have a lot of trainees to choose from, bc I really can't think of any filler members the way you described it. If they're not "talented" in the traditional sense they're usually at least a visual, good at variety, or have the best personality in the group and therefore are stan attractors.