Posts by Fsfsksf

this is good, right?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, it was fun to watch. Even though I get secondhand embarrassment seeing TXT went crazy to loosened up the tense, but so proud on them :waterr: En- kids are also really cute. Both groups are on the same wavelength when it comes to being chaotic.

I tried to search the ep on YT, Moa and Engene are so fast, but JTBC is also faster to delete all vids :cryingr:

you can rewatch it here. No subs for now, but I know subbers on tweet are already working on it.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What exactly is this category?

The song is CROWN (jp ver.) Btw and its at #11

Don't really know what this means, but this is what the bb japan site says. 20210210_121524.jpg

purrrrrrrr

The tweet was deleted!

Idk, but I definitely didn't expect this

So this is completely inaccurate...thanks for the waste of time I guess? Lmao

hmm you couldn't bother to look at the data or read to the end of the first page before making rude comments like this? One of the users gave him a tool that he used to find accurate data from melon for all of the groups.

This was cool though, it's nice to have all of the data in one place like this. Seeing this really makes me wonder what the future of 4th gen bgs is digitally tho. Kind of weird to see a gen starting off charting this badly.

jungwoo lookin ass :angryr:

kq really hates this man when it comes to hair...

i should have never said to get rid of the mullets. i didn't know how good i had it till it was gone. :waterr:

it honestly fits him a lot better than it did jungwoo tho

This has been an amazing japanese cb for them.

Dang, 3 days after it was released too...deserved :siptear:

In my opinion "they were young" should only be used in the phrase "they were young so they might not have known better or might have grown, but they should still apologize." Because otherwise all it does is normalize this type of behavior in young kids, when this is the type of rhetoric that is FAR from normal, and when this is the type of behavior that should be corrected instead of excused. But saying that, I dont think he should be cancelled (which he won't. We need to be realistic here, this is kpop), but I do think he should apologize. Those lyrics were actually awful.

If you ask the average westerner about the asian side of the war they won’t have a clue what went on beyond Japan, most Americans can’t even list their own 50 states...so why should Koreans care about the western side? Lmao

Why do people keep trying to make this about America when it was a world war. Americans werent even the ones that were affected the most. 6 million european jews died, and about 5 million more non jews in europe at the hands of the nazis. You guys are justifying and advocating for ignorance, which in circumstances like these, is genuinely hurtful, with this "why should they care" shit instead of realizing that both sides are wrong and should educate themselves. Would it kill some of you to be the least bit empathetic??