Posts by Fsfsksf

as of now, theyre the only kpop group making an appearance! Let's hope this goes very well for them 🙏

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yay for force!!!

We actually went from 20k votes to around 90k. Hopefully we can keep the same energy until voting ends! But what you're saying is definitely true. Lol I think I'm a little too pessimistic about these types of things.

I wasn't really planning to, but I saw no one else had and figured that I might as well! Would I have to go through and copy posts from the old forum one by one? I was thinking about it, but I wasn't sure if that was the only way and didn't know who to ask. No idea how to start a taglist tho!

But yeah, Voting is...something, even though we are back at 5 for SMA (which is where we need to be). I'm not really sure where we are with streaming tho. Mv views and spotify streams have gone up the past few days, but streams for Force are pretty bad, which is also why I'm curious to see how the next tt fairs.

It sold 12k today!