So YGNGG is apparently coming in JUNE with a single..... that's not good for them and blackpink!!!

• guys i swear yg is one of the dumbest companies out there....

Like? Sir excuse me hybe debuted a gg and jyp too ..... and you decide to debut them almost ONE month after lesserafim??? How dumb can you be sir?

No member revealed, no lineup revealed, no poster revealed, not a single thing like a scandal or so

Even knetz say that is bullshit that the gg debuts in june

And as for blackpink?? Like sir release them from that dungeon wtf give them their cb in june and then debut the girl group wtf

Guys if i read any bullshit from yg ever again y'all need to call a therapist for me cuz i loose my mind

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Those reports are frequently wrong. All they do is report rumored info and mix it with correct info so it looks more legit.

• Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the new girls and hope they have a successful debut, but seriously? This is such a terrible idea on so many different levels. If the two groups (BLACKPINK and the new one) come back too close, that's a recipe for disaster in many, numerous ways that should be obvious. For one, attention will be split between them, so neither comeback will be as successful as it would have otherwise been. Secondly, they'll just be known as "BLACKPINK's little sisters" or "the second BLACKPINK", not as their own identity. Also, I swear, YG has been saying they'll debut them for well over a year and only just now do we have stuff actually happening? Pathetic. They really will procrastinate everything.

I know! That would be so much better, but you need to understand, that would have to involve YG actually having a working brain, and we don't have any brain scans to prove that. Call the therapist for both of us, I already lost my mind a long time ago. Just make sure they're a good one, specialized in dealing and sympathizing in YG's stupid antics and BLACKPINK's droughts.

• I don't think YG is this Dumb they debuted Black pink when the other big3 companies already debuted their ggs so I don't think they'll be stupid and ruin their rookie group

True, but at the same time, YG is dumb enough to not give BLACKPINK comebacks, despite them being such a popular and profitable group, so clearly he must be lacking in intelligence at least slightly.

• Im jammed is a fckin liar and a attention whore, wouldn't trust him even if my life depend on it. His history of reporting sht is very bad, 0% accurate predictions and he was called out by blinkstwt months ago and he still didn't stop cloutchase the girls, so don't take any of these "reports" seriously, cause they all are fake

• Im jammed is a fckin liar and a attention whore, wouldn't trust him even if my life depend on it. His history of reporting sht is very bad, 0% accurate predictions and he was called out by blinkstwt months ago and he still didn't stop cloutchase the girls, so don't take any of these "reports" seriously, cause they all are fake

I actually didn't know this, thanks for telling me. I'll make sure to see if it's him in the future, and if it is, not trust anything he says. Just curious though:

• I actually didn't know this, thanks for telling me. I'll make sure to see if it's him in the future, and if it is, not trust anything he says. Just curious though:

Him, Hardy does have done good predictions in the past, and I am kinda sure YG delayed the original plan for this year that aligned with his early prediction. For Im jammed there is like 0 good guesses in his whole twitter

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!