Absolutely insane K-pop MVs

• You know how sometimes, K-pop MVs will have self-contained storylines? Yeah, I wanna see more of that. Except the storylines are absolutely insane. (But please put spoilers of the MV in a spoiler tag.)

Here's my pick - Bad Guy by Rain. He's in prison and, uh, stuff happens. I like how there are dance segments intercut when he's...well, you'll just have to watch for yourself.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• I had no idea this mv or song existed. Such a banger!

My personal pick for mvs is Burn it, and I'm just saying this cause I'm a goldenness. It made me cry first time I watched it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yep that's the one ^^

• not "insane" exactly but with an interesting plot twist

One of the best KPOP MVs ever

• to some extent Red Vlevet's Russian Roulette and Peak a Boo and Wonder Girls' Why So Lonely

There is also SHINee's View

I feel like we've all seen this one at some point. Although I already know the plot twist, so it kinda ruins the MV for me... :S

Anyways, I have another nomination I just remembered. Alone by Moon Hee Jun, which is what happens when you combine the high production movie-like story MV format and the jankiness of 1st gen K-pop. I don't know how they simultaneously had a high budget and no budget for this. Bang bang.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• Also, can we really talk about KPOP MVs without T-ara?

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

"Sign" deserves honorable mention, fantasy/sensational movie in 4 minutes

This hole plot and ending

• would something like Spring Day count?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!