RE: so about Garam

• OP

she was actually a victim of bullying, well then where's the proof??

She was a victim already at the time of that statement by the sheer vitriol already being spewed at her and it hasn't stopped:

And that's just one. Her proof is in black and white and published and circulated BY ADULTS publicly.

Yes South Korea definitely has a huge problem with bullying. It follows them around even to adulthood and drives them to create articles like that one above. Ironic that they are trying to "punish" her for claims that have yet to be substantiated by committing actual verifiable acts of bullying.

• What proved to me even more that she wasn't all that innocent was how at the press conference, when she was asked that question. Another member(obviously scripted) had to answer it. She could have easily said it herself, and confidently said that she indeed was not a bully, but she did not do that, she's just hiding behind the compan

Didn't soojin do this I am nOt tHe bULly and get thrown out of the group? It's better not too give such a brave answer because if later they can't show innocence it'll be worse.

Also I think it's fine if people don't support her. If u r skeptical about her past and don't want to support it's fine. But don't leave hate comments that are the same as bullying u r trying to oppose.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• What I find astounding, is just how many people seem to not grasp the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Instead, they expect the accused to prove her innocence, stating that if she can't, she's guilty. That's thankfully not how it works in an actual court of law. Unless it's an isolated incident that happened at a specific time and in a specific place, you can't produce an alibi. It's just not possible.

• What I find astounding, is just how many people seem to not grasp the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Long gone… these days your guilty until proven innocent. And even here you’re just innocent because there wasn’t enough proof and no proof doesn’t mean you didn’t do it and you’re probably covered up by your company.

Instead, they expect the accused to prove her innocence, stating that if she can't, she's guilty. That's thankfully not how it works in an actual court of law. Unless it's an isolated incident that happened at a specific time and in a specific place, you can't produce an alibi. It's just not possible.

but that's the thing

this ain't a court of law - this is the court of public opinion and the internet has been a huge proponent in pushing this "court" forward

there is no innocent until proven guilty - it's about winning the masses and the public

sometimes you do sometimes you don't and it's not specific to only kpop idols but celebrities/influencers/politicians - everyone!!!

• Brined Mustard & Thyme Horse (678)

THIS

I don't really care for that girl but I find it weird how kpop stans are expecting a 15yo to just explain herself in front of a bunch of journalists without any legal representative by her side. i don't think y'all realise how serious this issue is and how it cannot be resolved by just "it's a lie. i'm the victim *shrug*"

and even if she comes forward and publicly denies the allegations, people will still tear her apart because the garam-is-not-a-bully narrative doesn't match with the delusion they created in their heads. we saw what happened when HYBE released that statement - everyone was asking them to do it and when they did, everyone called them liars because they denied the rumours instead of confirming them. garam just can't win

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!