[enter-talk] BUT ARE THEY REALLY KPOP IDOL SINGERS??

• [enter-talk] BUT ARE THEY REALLY KPOP IDOL SINGERS??

Of course, being an idol, your face is important to some extent. But thinking about kids like them debuted with their faces while lying through their mouth and taking the places of kids who are actually desperate to sing kinda makes me mad for some reason;; What's even funnier is that the kids who sing live every stage gets shoved to the side, while kids like them are the ones with influence and are the popular ones which is such an embarrassment. What makes them different than the Japanese kids you guys hate so much? Are these the idols that you claim to have improved?

AVvXsEjHfooLR7JvYFsXglU3cRSGS_V8KlX5A1G3VA9UV-ubtIi1gem__M5GrUpyJGraEZffx0gMVhR-HgL2zjKaNq7uGki1fmodEhk_3pzWVZIj1Jgd26morL_yuz16qDew83rmzfYlKDazExy6FqwjxD3gkxxcYOl58feW3AsWJv8vmBd8jnJYZjIb6GSy=s16000

post response:

[+204][-136]
    original post: here

1. [+165, -8]
    But I'm not sure if they are really stealing the spots of desperate kids though...ㅋㅋ of course, there are a lot of desperate kids who are good at singing and who want to become idols but what the industry wants aren't necessarily good singers but kids with godly visuals no? There is almost no popular member who is your average-looking or ugly kids. Even if they have unstable skills, if their face is handsome or pretty, they will rise up as the popular member right away and be the ones earning the most for the group. If I was a company, I would try picking kids who are perfect on the outside rather than kids who are good at singing. Of course, it's good if they were good at singing but..

2. [+109, -9]
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the comments are f*cking funny. This kind of posts always only mention female idols

3. [+98, -9]
    It's not just idols. In every field, there are people who are not good at their work no? Just looking at the celebrity world, there are actors who can't act, gagmen who aren't funny, etc. Also, it doesn't have to be celebrities. If you look at work, there are people who aren't necessarily good at their work. People just like picking on idols alone

4. [+56, -55]
    Shouldn't Aespa be included too??ㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -19]
    Anyone can tell that Twice... are still lip-syncing in their concerts after 6 yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+39, -4]
    Twice are just your typical commercial idol group but isn't Park Jinyoung even funnier?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ on audition programs, he acted like this meticulous person with his half-air, half-sound talks but he's sure generous towards the skills or his female idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• 3. [+98, -9]
    It's not just idols. In every field, there are people who are not good at their work no? Just looking at the celebrity world, there are actors who can't act, gagmen who aren't funny, etc. Also, it doesn't have to be celebrities. If you look at work, there are people who aren't necessarily good at their work. People just like picking on idols alone

This all the way. There are good and bad in every field... there are bad actors who are huge stars and there are great actors struggling to get parts. Everyone has an off day.

People just want to drag idols because they think their jobs are easy. If it were that easy everyone would be getting plastic surgery and become an idol. :pepe-shrug:

• i'm dying over them dragging up smth that happened 4 yrs ago. i guess they're mad that twice has been getting rave tour reviews and a lot of praise for their vocals and performance skills 😌

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!