NingNing always getting the short end of the stick

• I've always been drawn to her despite not being a fan of their group. Knetz are the worst. I've worked with both Chinese and Koreans but seriously prefer the Chinese more.

She shined the most in Coachella and even in their usual stages. She is always doing her best.

I want the KNetz to stay pressed like the anons.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've always been drawn to her despite not being a fan of their group. Knetz are the worst. I've worked with both Chinese and Koreans but seriously prefer the Chinese more.

She shined the most in Coachella and even in their usual stages. She is always doing her best.

I want the KNetz to stay pressed like the anons.

Because she needs more stans/fans that will defend her/support her. SM doesn't give much spotlight to their foreign members, and Giselle stans are smaller but unified because of the Giselle hate. Ningning doesn't have a unified fandom, nor does she have any sort of huge fandom like WinRina. The only way she will be taken seriously is if fans buy her stuff, support her more, get her more album/magazine sales. She can't risk being only a casual fan favorite - like Fei.

• They're only hating on her because she's chinese and after the bowing scandal,they were loving her before :pepe-cop:

You can have cultural gaffes. I can say the same thing about Koreans coming to my country. They act like they own the place.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She and Giselle got the most praise here on akp and on Twitter.

They both deserve and need it. Too many people hate them for barely breathing. And yet when people defend them they're token stanning

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• I think its still latent racism pushing things around

Ning Ning is one of the stronger singers out there, with lily and sonnet son -- I don't see why they're so mad.

It's going to be hard to change their society.

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• True. But honestly, even though the hate she gets from Knets is overboard, I still see a lot of Korean Ningning stans on Twitter. IDK if it's the algorithm because I Like their posts but there are a lot of them and they have many followers too. One of the popular Korean aespa fan accounts is aespossible and she is a Ningning stan. It seems Ningning has both Korean haters and fans on Twitter but more haters on Pann.

lt64IYu.gif

• True. But honestly, even though the hate she gets from Knets is overboard, I still see a lot of Korean Ningning stans on Twitter. IDK if it's the algorithm because I Like their posts but there are a lot of them and they have many followers too. One of the popular Korean aespa fan accounts is aespossible and she is a Ningning stan. It seems Ningning has both Korean haters and fans on Twitter but more haters on Pann.

Same with Lisa. There are good Koreans out there but them as a whole?

Pann is a different beast though

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• But I'm happy to hear this Yumeku

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

• idk but yeah generalization is never right

True

🆈🅴🅰🅷, 🅱🆁🆄🅲🅴 🅱🅴 🅿🆁🅾🆄🅳

🅸'🅼 🆆🅰🆃🅴🆁

🅼🅾🆅🅴🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈 🆂🆃🅰🅶🅶🅴🆁

🆆🅰🆃🆃🅰🅷!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!