There's something sus going on against Hyeme of Black Swan/Rania

• This is the second time where Hyeme has been bombarded with a scandal right as something big happened to her

• Rania fans can tell that Hyeme was DONE with the Kpop life for years. She always looked so dead and unhappy on stage (somehow she still served though), especially compared to when she first debuted in 2015. So we were surprised she re-debuted with Black Swan, she's the last member I thought would try again with DR Music.
    • A month later she left the team and retired from the industry. It was odd that she re-debuted only to leave quickly. Why did DR even bother knowing her contract was coming to an end?
    • A couple DAYS later, Hyeme had been accused of scamming a man for fraud as a broadcast jockey.
    • About one year passed and no progress happened.
    • Hyeme made her return to instagram earlier this week, first time since the scandal.
    • YESTERDAY it had been revealed that she secretly got married and is getting divorced and DR is suing her
    • AND TODAY police investigation revealed that Hyeme had been cleared of all fraud charges. She was found NOT GUILTY.

This timeline is too weird. Why did her fraud scandal happen days after she left? Then everything was silent about Hyeme for a year and a day before her name is cleared, another scandal is thrown at her?

Why does DR constantly trying to sue Hyeme and not any of the other 14 former members (yes there are 14) when she has been the most loyal to them? She is the only OT7 Rania member who didn't leave before her contract ended. :/:/:/

Anyways lets celebrate Hyeme getting through one victory. The defendant is not guilty your honor

• There's sponser rumors too all around the internet.

IDK what's going on.

• The company is already sus for the way they keep that group alive

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hmmm...It is weird. Maybe DR wanted her to stay? like in the company? but she didn't want to so they dug up some stuff on her and got her into that scandal, would make sense, she came back to insta, DR got mad, threw the husband scandal at her. Someone must be targeting her.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Hmmm...It is weird. Maybe DR wanted her to stay? like in the company? but she didn't want to so they dug up some stuff on her and got her into that scandal, would make sense, she came back to insta, DR got mad, threw the husband scandal at her. Someone must be targeting her.

I guess DR was going for the "we've changed we're a good company now, isn't Black Swan awesome and diverse?" but Hyeme kinda popped that illusion when she left a month later. Plus maybe they thought by re-debuting her that she'd re-sign and she was like no way, I'm out. I guess that makes sense but it's so PETTY.

• That's what it seems like to me. It was already weird the first time when two things were happening at the same time. The fact that it happened again, shows that it cant just be a coincidence.

I guess DR was going for the "we've changed we're a good company now, isn't Black Swan awesome and diverse?" but Hyeme kinda popped that illusion when she left a month later. Plus maybe they thought by re-debuting her that she'd re-sign and she was like no way, I'm out. I guess that makes sense but it's so PETTY.

I agree with everything. Also have u watched blackswan live? It was very entertaining.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!