RE: "Aespa Coachella performance could be their big break or career suicide for them in the west"

• Its a big deal but kpop fans are really trying to make it seem like this is a do or die situation, they've just debuted there's plenty of time for them to rise. This is one of the many opportunities that comes to them. If they do well, good but if they don't, they can do better later.

• This won't be the "end" of their career in the west, and it will most likely not be their big break either. They'll gain new fans, hopefully lots of them, and be more popular afterwards than they were before, but there won't be a career changing moment.

They have to mess up real bad, like REAL bad, with everything from song choice, to outfits to performance, if this is gonna end their career

• I think it's a wonderful opportunity to show themselves to a different audience who might have never heard their music before or seen the members perform but I highly doubt it's an all or nothing type deal...

• K-Pop fans are exaggerating. This won't "break" them at all. Like you said, if anything they'll get their name out a bit and gain some exposure but acting like this will end their career if they don't get a standing ovation with roses thrown at them is ridiculous lol.

~ ω

• I'm just looking forward to seeing if they lip sync or not. I don't really care about what Coachella will do for their careers. This is more a test on the girls (and their stage presence) than their popularity. Honestly If they do their robot slay on stage I think that might be a cultural reset.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I'm just looking forward to seeing if they lip sync or not. I don't really care about what Coachella will do for their careers. This is more a test on the girls (and their stage presence) than their popularity. Honestly If they do their robot slay on stage I think that might be a cultural reset.

OMG same.

I also hope SM won’t screw this opportunity up by being half ass about their preparations (flash back to aespa’s disappointing award stage). Please do your homework SM, and have aespa sing with a live band.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!