(Breaking) (Rumors) Mingyu SEVENTEEN get accused for bullying during middle school

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Okay but ....whats up with bullying scandal lately ???

But still no proof for Mingyu and the allegation is groundless , maybe jst ppl quickly jumped into bandwagon

But again, i will stay natural until theres an actual evidence

And heres why the allegation seems to be fake and untrue

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Update (another more proof)

External Content twitter.com

All we need is Pledis statement to shut up antis mouth

• *sigh* not svt member this time ok no proof plus mingyu from his personallity it looks like (How the member describes him off camera and stage) is really kind and sweet but also caring and sensitive to people so it looks like from that that he will not be able to be a bully and most def cannot hurt someone.

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• *sigh* not svt member this time ok no proof plus mingyu from his personallity it looks like (How the member describes him off camera and stage) is really kind and sweet but also caring and sensitive to people so it looks like from that that he will not be able to be a bully and most def cannot hurt someone.

i'm not saying the allegations are true, but we don't know any idols. they can be completely different off-camera

• Why is everyone and their mothers being accused of bullying?? what the hell is going on did every bully victim just decide this was the week to drag every idol? but if he did bully someone then thats f-ed up.

Because of that popular kdrama actor got exposed for being a bully (which turn out to be true or atleast all the proof is siding with victim)

That k actor is really doing well currently

• i'm not saying the allegations are true, but we don't know any idols. they can be completely different off-camera

this is not on cams this is just what the member described him as off cams

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• there have been a lot of posts accusing idols and actress lately... i don't know what's happening.

Well the same happened with metoo, started with some people and soon one by one more people felt more encouraged about sharing their experiences. But i'd take any of these vague allegations with a grain of salt, especially considering how SK witchhunts and there was a lot of fake rumors that cost ppl careers and mental health. Unless more proof shows up, he deserves the benefit of doubt or anyone would be canceled just because someone else wanted to. It's another story when a lot more pieces show up in the puzzle.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• this is not on cams this is just what the member described him as off cams

yeah but they're his friends. bullies often have friends and these friends describe the bully as a nice person, but to the victims they're a monster. but again, i'm not saying he's a bully, im just saying we don't know any idols

• I'm a carat and I've read the original post and some tweets saying he's "innocent". I'm going to stay neutral until this is cleared up. If it happens to be true, I don't know what I'm gonna do, I'm so nervous right now

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “(Breaking) (Rumors) Mingyu SEVENTEEN get accused for bullying” to “(Breaking) (Rumors) Mingyu SEVENTEEN get accused for bullying during middle school”.
  • so far he was accused of laughing at someone because she/he was hitted with a bottle cap... thats the only accusation... plus drinking and smoking but who cares about that... if more accusations with things bigger than laughing at someone throwing a bottle cap come and are true then okay fuck him but the bottle cap thing cmon... how can u accuse someone of bullying bcs of that..

• Well the same happened with metoo, started with some people and soon one by one more people felt more encouraged about sharing their experiences. But i'd take any of these vague allegations with a grain of salt, especially considering how SK witchhunts and there was a lot of fake rumors that cost ppl careers and mental health. Unless more proof shows up, he deserves the benefit of doubt or anyone would be canceled just because someone else wanted to. It's another story when a lot more pieces show up in the puzzle.

Or it could be that people are jumping on the bandwagon to accuse innocent people. I guess we'll find out once the companies/the idols speak up about this. It's just getting messier and messier.

• Just adding:

Also, if his case or any other person case turns out to be a lie, it would make it worse for people who actually were bullied and want to speak up about it, because they'll be mistreated as liars

• Definitely agreed. People have too much time nowadays as it seems.

For real and any time they wanna start shit it's ALWAYS a bullying claim. there's worse shit out there than getting picked on in school as a kid, give me a break. People do stupid shit growing up, you learn from it you become a better person for the most part. I don't get it, why the first thing people run to is "bullying"

• so far he was accused of laughing at someone because she/he was hitted with a bottle cap... thats the only accusation... plus drinking and smoking but who cares about that... if more accusations with things bigger than laughing at someone throwing a bottle cap come and are true then okay fuck him but the bottle cap thing cmon... how can u accuse someone of bullying bcs of that..

I'm sorry, this made me laugh. I'm very sorry. I know it's a big deal to some people, especially to the victim/s, so shame on me for laughing at this. ;(

tumblr-ol6r74mh9n1t2ctz9o4-540.gif

Edited once, last by iolime ().

• For real and any time they wanna start shit it's ALWAYS a bullying claim. there's worse shit out there than getting picked on in school as a kid, give me a break. People do stupid shit growing up, you learn from it you become a better person for the most part. I don't get it, why the first thing people run to is "bullying"

I can understand wanting an apology and not saying it before as you had no courage but why do it publicly? And sorry but the timing is too convenient and the accusations are too bullshit sometimes. Like this one

• Who else is being accused?

Park Hyesoo - Actress accused of bullying and her company keeps deleting everything. Making it worse.

https://pann.nate.com/talk/357890912

Park Sang-Ha: baseball player accused of bullying. It's pretty bad

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/3…ndDt=20210221&page=1&gb=d

April Naeun - Accused of bullying

Kim Donghee - Accused of bullying

Seo Yeji - Abusing power with 2 other actresses. The Pann post also sums up all the scandals from today. Hopefully, some translator can translate everything for us.

https://pann.nate.com/talk/357897291

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• I can understand wanting an apology and not saying it before as you had no courage but why do it publicly? And sorry but the timing is too convenient and the accusations are too bullshit sometimes. Like this one

it's like they think oh this person is rich and famous i remember a time they looked at me wrong, lets make a bully claim and try to get something out of them...cool story bro

• Let me just drop my 2 cents here, again.

It's best to wait for Pledis' official statement, so I'll be neutral about this for now.

If he was actually a bully or a bystander during that time, then that's messed up. Bullies are one of the worst, simple words from them can kill their victim. Absolutely terrifying. Hope he has changed tho, if that was the case. It's never too late.

But if the rumor was false, then shame on the people who blindly accused him.

• I'm a carat and I've read the original post and some tweets saying he's "innocent". I'm going to stay neutral until this is cleared up. If it happens to be true, I don't know what I'm gonna do, I'm so nervous right now

I saw he was getting the "best boy" treatment on twitter and freaked out a tiny bit.

But if it comes to it, loads of kids are little shits. Calling names and flicking a coke cap isn't enough to make me dislike someone years after the event.

• Holy, what is happening to the industry this week? Like wow.

As a Carat I will remain neutral for the most part, as there is no proof yet... just baseless accusations. I hope Pledis will speak up about these malicious rumours soon.

If they turns out to be true, I don’t even know what I will do. It will honestly be so upsetting and hurtful— probably will make it hard for me to look at Seventeen the same way.

• So, what I got and understood from the actual OP (victim) and the people who actually brought up evidence from the past to prove OP wrong is:

• The OP mentioned: Mingyu is not a bully but a bystander(?)
    • They went to the same school when the bullying happened, and they posted pics of their own (?)and his yearbook and the yearbooks are proven to be from different schools.
    • The ages that the OP had mentioned, Mingyu being 16 (?) and the actual age of Mingyu at that time in Middle school do not match.
    • The OP had mentioned that this all happened during (8th grade?), before Mingyu was in Pledis— but it has been proven the Mingyu was already a Pledis trainee long before 8th or so grade, so he must’ve had a background check.
    • The OP had deleted, altered, and reposted their post quite a few times (which is sus).
    • In the altered version of the OP’s post, they said how they might’ve exaggerated a bit.

Now taking this all in, if Mingyu actually turns out as a bully or a bystander I will seriously have no remorse dropping him, I have no place in my heart for bullies. But, based on the current claims and baseless accusations I have my doubts on its credibility. Based on what I gathered and understood from all of this— it’s likely a made up story. If it somehow turns out to be true, it will literally be hard for me to support svt with him still in it.

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!