I don't like nct

• According to world population studies, approximately 108 billion people have lived on this planet. Assuming that the average lifespan of all these people was 25, there has been around 2.7 trillion years of life, if we multiply this by the number of days in a year (365), there is a total of 985,500,000,000,000 days of life (985.5 trillion days). Not once in any of those days did anybody ask.

TgT2g3U.gif

• There is a lot of good song from NCT if you dig deeper.

:danceb:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And my favorite:

Non NCT Dream chill songs:

A Little Rock:

• puzzle piece- eh

Dreaming- I like everything but the chorus 😪

Why is It so short though?

Life is still going on-

Love the way it started, haechans voice is gorgeous

Maybe I should become akgae :pleading:

The chorus is pretty good too! I like this one 👌

faded in my last song- simple but effective :pleading:

White night- don't like it

Without you- song is eh, but the vocals are top notch 👌 🤧

• Haechan voice is amazing.

:lover1:

Lol I became obsessed with Life is still going on because that intro.

:pepe-hehe:

Dreaming is a full song Im just a loser and posted the short version they released before the NCT Universe album.

:sweatr1:

• it's so melodic and pretty 😍

And as you should 😩

It grabbed me right away too!

Lmao 🤣

I was listening to the song and it just cut off, so I was a bit confused :smirks2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!