I don't like her

• Jesy Nelson says she and Little Mix 'not talking any more'

I hope she stop mentioning LM , she made a doc about bullying and then bully Leigh. Nicki should've stayed out of this I'm glad LM members don't talk to her anymore, the messages from the tiktoker was even fake but she didn't even try and confirm that with Leigh.

The way jesy handled this is wrong and Leigh is not wrong.

• Once upon a time she was my favorite member, but that was during Move era.

I'm really sad things ended up so badly. Little Mix were praised for their teamwork and it had such an ugly ending. And yeah, I think Jesy is in the wrong.

My thougts exactly. She was never my favourite, but I appreciated her and loved their chemistry, teamwork, performances.

I also believe she's in the wrong, but I do know every story has at least two sides.

And I think Jesy is acting this way because of a reason, she actually was hurt, not by the rest of Little Mix, but by people, fans, industry. She thought she has to be some certain way I think (that's probably where blackfishing etc. also came from). She's trying to 'survive' and do what she thinks is right but just making everything worse.

• her laughing while Nicki bullied Leigh has killed any goodwill I ever had for her

I feel for her cause I know she has legitimate issues and it was very hard for her, but the way she handles herself is her own responsibility and it's clear that she doesn't respond well to being asked to take any for her actions and just surrounds herself with yes-men. Like people have been talking about her blackfishing for years and she just ignored it or deleted comments and suddely she's shocked? everyone could have told her that once the spotlight was on her alone the criticism would only get stronger. I don't know how she thought her self esteem issues would miraculously get better once she went solo - if anything the other three and especially being in a group with two POC shielded her from a lot, cause people were like well if they're okay with it, I guess...

the other three members have always been so professional and empathetic about her, when her issues prevented her from performing or showing up last minute etc, they always took over and never complained and this is how she treats them?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!