Songs I don't like

• (also please reply with songs you don't like either)

1. Odd eye by DreamCatcher: let me just say this, I don't know the group well so I don't know their names, but the rapping really ruins the song for me, especially In Boca the rapping just makes it sound bad. It's an ok song but why does every song kinda sound the same, same concept same chorus.

2. All of Got7's discography: Okay sorry Igot7's but I really don't understand the hype. Breathe was ok but ever since I watched the switch parts video all I can hear now is Bam bam singing the chorus. Also, their releases before they left were just really bad. #sorry

3. Blue hour, Force, that other japenese song I can't remember: Okay I like TXT but not that much anymore. Blue hour's MV made no sense, Force is not my cup of tea in general. IDK I didn't even like the mini album (its called minisode or something I cant remember) maybe I am tasteless

4. Everything after love yourself (BTS): nothing much to say.

5. Boy, MMM, I love you, and My treasure: BOOOOOOO :cursing:

Ok I'm done.

• Bruh got7 has all of the iconic song and is a legend in kpop was also one of the first group to get overseas fan and have a oversea tour

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• I tried, but when the chorus starts to play, idk...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Image result for cries kpop gif

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• uhm??

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

how can you blatantly lie?

Bruh got7 has all of the iconic song and is a legend in kpop was also one of the first group to get overseas fan and have a oversea tour

:pepe-hehe:

• I am curious what are the songs you like then? :pepe-toilet: This?

• I am curious what are the songs you like then? :pepe-toilet: This?

SHAKE THAT BOOTY THAT BOOTY BOOTY-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!