Share your bias funny meme/photo/video.

• the one video i have that cracks me up every time i watch it is this jinhyuk and sunyoul stuff omfg i die every time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

up10tion just cracks me up

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• Jaehyun in IKEA with Johnny

External Content twitter.com

This whole JCC episode honestly

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I have only watched the first one. They're hilarious. :angryr: I love it when idols speak whatever on their mind. Will watch the rest later. Thanks for the laughs. :happyr:

• I have only watched the first one. They're hilarious. :angryr: I love it when idols speak whatever on their mind. Will watch the rest later. Thanks for the laughs. :happyr:

Yay glad you enjoyed it 'cause i laugh every time

MY BOIIII MMMMM MY BOI

"speak french" PUERTO RICO

unfortunately, Jinhyuk hasn't promoted with the group since going on produce :( i miss these interactions but hopefully when Jinhoo comes back next month they'll make the group a full 10 (crossing my fingers)

hope you enjoy the others! :pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

• Kun and all the Weishen princesses :love:

Also, Kun is soooo pretty (he's snow white)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Jaehyun :lover1:

• Kai has a lot, but I'll pick this less obvious one.

• Rose's whole life is a meme :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Also, this will never fail to make me smile

• Kun and all the Weishen princesses :love:

Also, Kun is soooo pretty (he's snow white)

I haven't finished the vid yet but can't stop laughing at Ariel :angryr::angryr: I :angryr:Girl needs some comb.I wonder how they can keep a straight face. :cryingr:

• I haven't finished the vid yet but can't stop laughing at Ariel :angryr::angryr: I :angryr:Girl needs some comb.I wonder how they can keep a straight face. :cryingr:

If you haven't seen it, they also do a dance routine that is awesome. I love WayV. They make great music and they're so much fun.

Ariel (YangYang) is struggling here too.

• Right, I wonder what's going on his mind. ^^ What's his name?

Sungjin, from Day6

The outfit was from this performance

• Sungjin, from Day6

The outfit was from this performance

Day6! I knew it. He looks familiar.😅..

But poor guy :pepecute: the other guys' outfits looked cool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!