How will your bullying allegations sound like?

• As per title state, how will your bullying allegations sound like? Knetz style

Mine would probably be like "there was this one time where I locked eyes with icyruios, and they gave me a cold hard stare and I felt bullied. Ever since that day I've been traumatised by that incident. I didn't speak up before because I thought I could get over it but once I saw their face on the news it triggered my emotional trauma once again"

If not it would be "I remember that day where icyruios cut my queue and join their friends queue for recess. I think they cut my queue I'm not sure but I remembered being very hungry that day because I couldn't get my food in time. Since then my health has been in jeopardy and I can't eat or sleep right for 10 over years"

I blame my resting judgy face I'll be cancelled just by looking at people wrong

• Knetz be like: "Why he's always angry? Why he's always :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: "

"I always feel a very malicious presence from QueenMaknae27, he just allude a very unfriendly aura. One day when he was playing basketball and accidentally missed the ball and the ball came to me. He asked me to pass the ball over but I was frozen at the spot because he gave me a death stare. He came over to pick the ball and I felt so scared for my life like he was going to punch me. I will never forget that moment where I was traumatised for life by QueenMaknae27"

• I curse a lot so my allegations would be, "She banged her shin on a desk and cursed in front of me. I felt so uncomfortable and wanted to leave straight away. I'm haunted by that memory even 12 years later and I had to get therapy. I haven't been able to work because I feel so anxious that I'll run into her and she'll curse at me again. Here are my therapy documents as proof and a yearbook."

• "I always feel a very malicious presence from QueenMaknae27, he just allude a very unfriendly aura. One day when he was playing basketball and accidentally missed the ball and the ball came to me. He asked me to pass the ball over but I was frozen at the spot because he gave me a death stare. He came over to pick the ball and I felt so scared for my life like he was going to punch me. I will never forget that moment where I was traumatised for life by QueenMaknae27"

On point :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• I curse a lot so my allegations would be, "She banged her shin on a desk and cursed in front of me. I felt so uncomfortable and wanted to leave straight away. I'm haunted by that memory even 12 years later and I had to get therapy. I haven't been able to work because I feel so anxious that I'll run into her and she'll curse at me again. Here are my therapy documents as proof and a yearbook."

Yo why is this so accurate

:cryingr::cryingr:

• "He saw me coming from across the hall, as we got close, I tried to move to the left to get out of his way but then be also tried to move to the left (his right) so then I tried to move to the right and then he tried to move to the right (his left) and this went back and forth a couple times until I realized what a butt he was and stood there so he can pass and then he stood there and insisted that I pass. Needless to say, this caused me to be late for class"

"The next day I saw him coming down the hall again but this time torward the elevator. I was kind enough to hold the door for him. I was going to the 4th floor and he to the 3rd, I did not want to look at his stupid face due to yesterday's incident so I stared down at the phone, when the elevator dinged, I got off as quick as I can but then realized I got off one floor too early but it was too embarrassing to turn around so I just walked ahead of him... Needless to say, I was late for class. "

"They say be the better person... so I saw him coming down the hall the next day, I confronted him and explained how rude it was that he always gets me late for class. Of course he apologized because he knew he was wrong, after the exchange we said farewell and bye. I was about to turn left to head to class but he also turned left down the hall.. it was too embarrassing to head the same direction after our farewell, so I turned right instead and took the other direction. Needless to say, I was late for class"

• "He saw me coming from across the hall, as we got close, I tried to move to the left to get out of his way but then be also tried to move to the left (his right) so then I tried to move to the right and then he tried to move to the right (his left) and this went back and forth a couple times until I realized what a butt he was and stood there so he can pass and then he stood there and insisted that I pass. Needless to say, this caused me to be late for class"

"The next day I saw him coming down the hall again but this time torward the elevator. I was kind enough to hold the door for him. I was going to the 4th floor and he to the 3rd, I did not want to look at his stupid face due to yesterday's incident so I stared down at the phone, when the elevator dinged, I got off as quick as I can but then realized I got off one floor too early but it was too embarrassing to turn around so I just walked ahead of him... Needless to say, I was late for class. "

"They say be the better person... so I saw him coming down the hall the next day, I confronted him and explained how rude it was that he always gets me late for class. Of course he apologized because he knew he was wrong, after the exchange we said farewell and bye. I was about to turn left to head to class but he also turned left down the hall.. it was too embarrassing to head the same direction after our farewell, so I turned right instead and took the other direction. Needless to say, I was late for class"

"because of those incidents and me being late for class, fdblink has deprived me from getting the education that I paid for and deserved. This has resulted me in having a lower paying job. It haunts me to know that this person will be debuting as an idol.

Recently when I was on my way to work I saw him on the street and avoided eye contact and after that my mind went blank for a good 5 minutes. I panicked for a while and continued my journey. Needless to say I was late for work"

• "because of those incidents and me being late for class, fdblink has deprived me from getting the education that I paid for and deserved. This has resulted me in having a lower paying job. It haunts me to know that this person will be debuting as an idol.

Recently when I was on my way to work I saw him on the street and avoided eye contact and after that my mind went blank for a good 5 minutes. I panicked for a while and continued my journey. Needless to say I was late for work"

I feel like this is going to be a great plot for a kdrama

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!